Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank You!!!
Countrygal 07:52 AM 12-13-2012
Whoever fixed my smilies, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Michael 02:16 PM 12-13-2012
There must be more to the story. Do tell.
Blackcat31 03:08 PM 12-13-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
She couldn't get her smilies to work when posting. She said they weren't even appearing as an option. I gave her a few ideas to see if it could be fixed (logging out/back in, resetting her password making sure the enable smilies box was checked etc). Then she PM'ed me and said her smilies were working in her PM's to members but not when posting on the forum.

I went into her profile and just sort of re-did her settings like making her a moderated member and then clicking out of it and going in and making her a regular member again.

Didn't have a clue if it worked or not if that is even why they are now working again but apparently they are so I guess all is well.
LaLa1923 04:36 PM 12-13-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:

Michael did you get my message?

I accidentally hit infraction on a post by holiday park....can you fix it?? ty!
Michael 05:40 PM 12-13-2012
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
Michael did you get my message?

I accidentally hit infraction on a post by holiday park....can you fix it?? ty!
You PM'd me? No I didn't. I'll see if I can fix it.
Countrygal 08:14 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
She couldn't get her smilies to work when posting. She said they weren't even appearing as an option. I gave her a few ideas to see if it could be fixed (logging out/back in, resetting her password making sure the enable smilies box was checked etc). Then she PM'ed me and said her smilies were working in her PM's to members but not when posting on the forum.

I went into her profile and just sort of re-did her settings like making her a moderated member and then clicking out of it and going in and making her a regular member again.

Didn't have a clue if it worked or not if that is even why they are now working again but apparently they are so I guess all is well.
Well, whatever you did seemed to work, BC. Thank you!

Oh, no...... They're not working again..... I wonder if it's something with my computer. It just seems weird that they work with pm's but not here.....

Tried clearing my cache..... Now they're working. Am I picking up something somewhere that is messing up my smilies????

OK, that's interesting..... they seem to be working in the "edit" function now, but not anywhere else. I'll just have to edit my posts to add smilies.... As you can see I can add them by typing in the symbols for them - that works, but not the smiley shortcuts on the right....
Reply Up