Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Positives During This Crisis
Blackcat31 07:29 AM 03-16-2020
There are already several threads about the stresses and added issues this Corona virus is creating among the child care world so I thought maybe it would be nice to find some positives we could share that shows that humans are still good people and have the ability to come together during a world wide crisis...

So anyone have parents that have gone above and beyond? Acts of kindness you have been part of or witnessed while out in public?

Here's mine:

I tried to buy wet wipes (diaper wipes) for care as my supply is running a bit low and of course when I went to the stores (all of them) there were none to be found.

I sent out a little note on the bottom of my COVID-19 notices to parents that if anyone has any refill packs they could possibly spare would they please send them to care tomorrow (this morning).

Almost every single parent I have showed up with at least 2 packages....one mom said she went to an out of the way convenience store over the weekend and bought a huge box and brought them this morning.

I have 11 families. I now have 29 packages of wet wipes that I did not have yesterday.

I have to say I am proud that a majority of my clients are truly good clients.
Tags:coronavirus, covid-19 and daycare, helping others, helping this in need, positive experience, positive praise, positive support
Up