Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Research for a book - What advice would you give?
DBug 12:30 PM 11-01-2014
Hello all,

I haven't been around in quite some time, as I closed my home daycare almost 2 years ago. However, I write a blog that includes many of my experiences doing daycare, and I've had so much feedback on those posts that I'm writing an ebook about it!

This forum has helped me SO much over the years, and you ladies (and men!) have so much collective wisdom, it's amazing!

I'd like to have a chapter in my book entitled "What I Wish I Had Known" and I'd like to include advice from the pros -- you guys!

Is there any advice you would share with someone just starting their own home daycare? What do you wish you had known or done differently when you were just starting out?

I'd love to include your words of wisdom in my book, either anonymously or with your name and/or daycare name included (it's totally up to you!).

You can either send me your advice in this thread right here, or email me instead: http://welcometothezoo.ca/about/contact-me/.

Thank you so much!
Reply Up