Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What happened to Wednesday?
MOM OF 4 03:20 PM 08-06-2014
I see Wednesday was banned. I am not sure of others. Just a short and sweet explanation? I didn't see anything weird, (unless threads were removed). Just checking. Thanks!
daycare 03:27 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by MOM OF 4:
I see Wednesday was banned. I am not sure of others. Just a short and sweet explanation? I didn't see anything weird, (unless threads were removed). Just checking. Thanks!
Thanks for your concern, I think it would be best we kept this private until Michael decides what he does or does not want people to know.

You can also contact BC via PM
MOM OF 4 03:30 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
Thanks for your concern, I think it would be best we kept this private until Michael decides what he does or does not want people to know.

You can also contact BC via PM

NP OK so this is probably something I missed behind the scenes. I just got back on after a few days and was like "WTheck?"
midaycare 08:23 PM 08-06-2014
Oh bummer! I like all the peeps here.
MotherNature 05:06 AM 08-07-2014
Aw. I liked her posts too.
LadyK8 05:08 AM 08-07-2014
This makes me sad. I enjoyed Wednesday.
Unregistered 06:46 AM 08-07-2014
You can email her at
She would like for all concerned about the current issues to contact her
Heidi 07:00 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
You can email her at xxxxxxxx
Of course she does!
Blackcat31 07:12 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
You can email her at
Michelle

I think that enough is enough. There are NO current issues.

The PREVIOUS issue has been taken care of by Michael

If Wednesday or yourself would like to reach out to members, please feel free to do so but do so on YOUR time.

If you (or Wednesday) want to be a part of this forum after your ban is lifted then please abide by the rules and stop behaving like a high schooler.

If this is seriously that important to you, then you will heed my advice and act like a mature adult.

It is by YOUR OWN actions that you are in this situation.

Please stop dragging everyone else along for the ride.
Unregistered 07:38 AM 08-07-2014
Wait,Michelle got banned too? Must have missed something?
mom2many 07:50 AM 08-07-2014
Ok I'm clueless

I pop in and out of here & obviously missed something!

I did enjoy both Michelle & Wednesday, so I hope they will return!
nannyde 08:15 AM 08-07-2014
It's THURSDAY!

Let's do THURSDAY.

Make Thursday your favorite.

Move on.
daycare 08:38 AM 08-07-2014
I think that this is a great example of why people need to be members of the form for a period of time before gaining access to the private area.

It is hard when we first join this form to learn how to perceive things. We take things personal, we get upset when someone does not agree, we don't understand why people don't respond to our post. It's starting a social society all over again and knowing how to fit in it.

I am sure there was a time that each of us was upset or offended by something that occurred here when we first joined. We may have popped off and responded incorrectly or should I say "not very nice".

Over time, we learn how to navigate on here, how to read between the lines a little better, NOT take things personally and how to stabilize our emotions.

I recall a member years ago QTC, who made me cry. A person I didn't even know and would never see their face. I thought for sure I would never come back to this form.

But once I realized how silly I was being and that it was just WORDS I learned not to take things personal. I moved on and learned how to suffice in a E-World. I made E- friends that I learned to trust and really get to know. I learned how to read their personalities and got to know their spunky sense of humor, or could tell when they needed an e-shoulder to cry on.

If someone is so emotional or unstable or dramatic, I know I would not want that person to have private access to things that are so private.

It is amazing that I can go to my personal desk, go to a private form and
in seconds type about a personal/sensitive issue that I may be experiencing and know that it won't be leaked to the world or anyone else for that matter. I know that the people in there know me and that they will support me.

I honestly can't say enough about this form and the people on it.

Patience is golden
daycare 08:39 AM 08-07-2014
Oh Nan you made that song come into my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
Mom o Col 08:44 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
It's THURSDAY!

Let's do THURSDAY.

Move on.

MarinaVanessa 08:53 AM 08-07-2014
All I have to say is that even though I do not know the details of what happened with either members I don't think it's really any of my business and I wouldn't have known that something was wrong or that they were banned had it not been for them trying to explain. I did enjoy both of their comments and I understand that something happened to cause them to be banned temporarily. I hope that they can both let it go without any animosity so that they can both return.

I don't know what it means to be banned ... can't post on forum but can read, can't come onto forum or read threads at all ... but I sincerely hope that if they can read this that they'll consider coming back without any further incident. Everyone makes mistakes and I think mods are extending a "break" time and once their temporary ban is over they have been welcomed back. Serve your penance and then rejoin the group.
AmyKidsCo 08:55 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
It's THURSDAY!

Let's do THURSDAY.

Move on.
Nuh-uh! FRIDAY will always be my favorite, especially Fridays followed by a vacation. Or maybe SATURDAYS...
MarinaVanessa 09:16 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Nuh-uh! FRIDAY will always be my favorite, especially Fridays followed by a vacation. Or maybe SATURDAYS...
Fridays at 6pm followed by a vacation ... that sounds good to me
NightOwl 04:10 PM 08-12-2014
I'm back. Just an FYI.
daycare 04:15 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
I'm back. Just an FYI.
welcome back!!!
coolconfidentme 04:29 PM 08-12-2014
Hi Wednesday! Sorry I wasn't on much to miss you. If I was here more, I would have. (psst..., I've been working on that haunted jail thing!)
tehck_1013 04:29 PM 08-12-2014
Yay!
NightOwl 04:32 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
Hi Wednesday! Sorry I wasn't on much to miss you. If I was here more, I would have. (psst..., I've been working on that haunted jail thing!)
I totally forgot about that!! How's it coming along? You're getting down to the wire, it's already mid August. I want to see pictures!
coolconfidentme 04:36 PM 08-12-2014
I totally forgot about that!! How's it coming along? You're getting down to the wire, it's already mid August. I want to see pictures!
I meet with the fire marshal on Friday for their approval. Yesterday it was the web designer, hopefully that will be up & running next week. I'm buying & staging the props all this week & next. Between that, DC & training for a marathon..., I sleep hard as soon as my head hits the pillow.
sahm1225 04:47 PM 08-12-2014
I'm back. Just an FYI.
Welcome back!
AmyKidsCo 04:52 PM 08-12-2014
I'm back. Just an FYI.

midaycare 04:57 PM 08-12-2014
Hi Wednesday!
preschoolteacher 06:15 PM 08-12-2014
Welcome back! I love that you're back. Way cool and mature to move on instead of quitting on us
CedarCreek 06:16 PM 08-12-2014
Hi Wednesday! So glad that you're back!

Looking forward to some of your great advice!
MotherNature 05:39 AM 08-13-2014
Welcome back!
melilley 05:53 AM 08-13-2014
Welcome back!
CraftyMom 06:05 AM 08-13-2014
Welcome back! Although I have to be honest and say I didn't know you were gone

I was on vacation last week and just came back on Monday.

I didn't do anything daycare related, tried not to think about daycare, although I did wonder if I was missing anything on the forum all week...guess I missed something, but glad it's resolved!
Heidi 06:11 AM 08-13-2014
Welcome back!
lovemykidstoo 06:28 AM 08-13-2014
Welcome back!!
Tags:banned
Reply Up