Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fccanys
Mister Sir Husband 10:36 AM 08-25-2014
So I got some paperwork in the mail today from FCCANYS having to do with my membership... and it included a free gift. An emery board. Now what am I gonna do with one of these??
DaveA 10:53 AM 08-25-2014
Keep it- they're great for smoothing burrs/ sharp points off of plastic things.
Play Care 10:55 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mister Sir Husband:
So I got some paperwork in the mail today from FCCANYS having to do with my membership... and it included a free gift. An emery board. Now what am I gonna do with one of these??
:
KiddieCahoots 11:06 AM 08-25-2014
Lol! My hubby will never admit it, but I catch him using one every once in a while. He claims....for those jagged edges. ............
Mister Sir Husband 11:11 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
Keep it- they're great for smoothing burrs/ sharp points off of plastic things.
Is what I was thinking.. I put it in my tool room with the sandpaper..
Play Care 11:22 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by KiddieCahoots:
Lol! My hubby will never admit it, but I catch him using one every once in a while. He claims....for those jagged edges. ............
I had bought a pedicure kit that contained one of those metal files ( I call them my "cheese graters" ) and DH STOLE mine!! He claimed his skin was so dry it was starting to crack and it hurt to wear shoes. But I could smell the peppermint foot lotion!!
KiddieCahoots 11:37 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by Play Care:
I had bought a pedicure kit that contained one of those metal files ( I call them my "cheese graters" ) and DH STOLE mine!! He claimed his skin was so dry it was starting to crack and it hurt to wear shoes. But I could smell the peppermint foot lotion!!

That peppermint foot lotion feels sooo...... good! Lol!
AmyKidsCo 08:08 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by Mister Sir Husband:
File your nails while you eat bon-bons and watch your soaps. Isn't that what family child care providers do all day?
Reply Up