Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Funny Care.Com Job Posting
ninosqueridos 03:12 PM 04-07-2011
"Looking for a day care provider who works out of their home to provide day care services for a 16-month-old boy beginning in May and the addition of an infant starting in Aug. I am looking for In-Home day care for Mon.-Thur. 8-5. I am looking for someone who doesn't allow for more than 2-3 kids per home/daycare and must offer structured learning/playtime. Someone with a childhood educational background is preferred."

So, in other words, you want a little preschool for ONLY your infant and toddler? Haven't these parents heard of nannies?
nannyde 03:18 PM 04-07-2011
Well it can't hurt to ask

You want a nanny at THEIR house so you can pay daycare rate and get nanny care somewhere else.

Perfect....
MarinaVanessa 03:40 PM 04-07-2011
Someone should give her the number to the other lady with the funny posting that didn't have anything but wanted to care for children.
MN Day Mom 03:49 PM 04-07-2011
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Someone should give her the number to the other lady with the funny posting that didn't have anything but wanted to care for children.
Snort. Now that would be funny!
cheerfuldom 06:32 PM 04-07-2011
hello?! she wants someone that keeps at max 3 kids with her 2 included. You also have to have preschool structure and educational background?? she wants an experienced, educated nanny to work from their home (so mommys doesn't get ruined) for daycare prices and homeschool her children. Isn't that what everyone wants?! oy.
missnikki 08:00 PM 04-07-2011
And let me guess....you cannot ever tell them "NO". And they cannot nap more than 1 hour. And they will have a bottle right at drop off. And please do not get the white sandals dirty. And she wouldn't get out of the Hummer without the Strawberry Shortcake doll so make sure the little doll shoes don't get lost. Oh, I almost forgot- I'll need to be late picking up on Fridays- my office meets up for Happy Hour.
MyAngels 04:31 AM 04-08-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
And let me guess....you cannot ever tell them "NO". And they cannot nap more than 1 hour. And they will have a bottle right at drop off. And please do not get the white sandals dirty. And she wouldn't get out of the Hummer without the Strawberry Shortcake doll so make sure the little doll shoes don't get lost. Oh, I almost forgot- I'll need to be late picking up on Fridays- my office meets up for Happy Hour.

momofboys 04:36 AM 04-08-2011
OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!
Meeko 07:23 AM 04-08-2011
LOL! Funny...but with a ring of truth.....!
Unregistered 10:12 AM 04-14-2011
Check out Nannies4hire.com. You can hire a nanny to come into your home and many times can be just as affordable as sending your kids to daycare. Plus, they will get the individualized attention you are wanting.
ninosqueridos 07:47 PM 04-14-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Check out Nannies4hire.com. You can hire a nanny to come into your home and many times can be just as affordable as sending your kids to daycare. Plus, they will get the individualized attention you are wanting.
gee thank you troll
Tags:care.com, nannies
Reply Up