Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Positive Thread - What Happened That was GOOD Today?
MarinaVanessa 02:23 PM 05-27-2010
I have a mom who needs to work Monday and so I won't be getting a long weekend but it's not so bad. We came to an agreement that I'd take her son on Monday (the only DC kid coming) for an extra $20 which means for that day she'll be paying $50 instead of the $30 a day she normally pays. I'll also be taking him with us to family events that day so no regular DC schedule. He's really easy to take care of so I don't mind at all and so he'll be joining us to the movies, a BBQ and out to dinner. He also has a Dr's appointment on Thursday and won't be coming which is great news to me since I have my first sonogram that day and of course there's no reimbursement for that day he'll miss. Great news to get today, I'll be watching him four days next week for $175 instead of the usual $155 for five days. Since he's the only DC kid I have in the morning (all of the other kiddos are at school) It'll just be my family and I for the sonogram. Originally I was taking him with me and my hunny was going to hold him now it'll be extra special!! And it stopped raining so we can take our walk. What a great day it is.
Tags:fun stuff, great news, happy, positive, tgif
Up