Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare.com Offline
Michael 04:30 PM 04-19-2011
Server went down today. After many efforts to try to get Daycare.com back up. I ended up having to drive the 200 miles to make the change needed to the server. Glad everything came back up. Hope no one had withdrawal!
missnikki 04:31 PM 04-19-2011
I just went and hung out at whiskey.com with golf.com after my manicure.com.
daycare 04:31 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Server went down today. After many efforts to try to get Daycare.com back up. I ended up having to drive the 200 miles to make the change needed to the server. Glad everything came back up. Hope no one had withdrawal!
lol I thought my life was over...jk didnt know what to do today during nap.. I actually had to clean stuff......
Meeko 04:31 PM 04-19-2011
I did....*twitch* ....LOL!
missnikki 04:35 PM 04-19-2011
And thank you for doing that, Michael!
SilverSabre25 04:36 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by Meeko60:
I did....*twitch* ....LOL!
hee hee hee this!!

And thank you so much Michael!! You must really love us.
laundrymom 04:38 PM 04-19-2011
YOU rock Michael!! It was a very quiet long nap. Lol but I finished dishes, my news letter and washed the kitchen floor.
Former Teacher 04:38 PM 04-19-2011
And here I thought it was Time Warner's fault....again!

Thank you for bringing us together together again
ammama 04:41 PM 04-19-2011
I tried to load the site... about 15 times before I gave in to the fact that I would not be able to go on. I also cleaned today at nap time
Country Kids 05:01 PM 04-19-2011
Thank you for driving so far!!!!! I am now able to come out of the corner and quit rocking
juliebug 05:06 PM 04-19-2011
yeah i am so glad it is back Thanks so much Micheal! i was having withdrawals but over that now because it is back!
nannyde 05:12 PM 04-19-2011
My cable went out today too.

Bad day at the office
PitterPatter 05:16 PM 04-19-2011
Actually it turned out to be a good thing here. At nap time it helped me finish preping for the Easter party. Thanks bunches for going out of your way to save the forum! I look forward to a few minutes here and there every day now.
KEG123 05:18 PM 04-19-2011
Wow you must really love us to drive 200 miles to make the fix!! I was wondering though if it was on my side or the server since my internet has been wonky lately anyways. I kept clicking refresh thinking I was going bonkers.
mickey2 05:19 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:

:-) I Love this!!! :-) My hubby is going to check the steaks.com right now. :-)
MamaBear 05:22 PM 04-19-2011
I missed the site today! Glad its back on
mickey2 05:30 PM 04-19-2011

Michael, Its okay, I forgive you! :-)

I myself was going thru big time withdrawal or separation anxiety!!!!!

Not being able to get on here was torture. Thanks for fixing.

I read a lot on here during the day but do not post as often as I would like.

Many times I would love to post, however, I as soon as I try to post 5 words during the day I can not finish due to being needed by one of my many dcks.
countrymom 05:36 PM 04-19-2011
It was a looooooooong afternoon today!!!
mickey2 05:41 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
It was a looooooooong afternoon today!!!

Yep it was. :-)
youretooloud 08:13 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
See? This is sad... for a full 20 minutes, I thought that said marijuana.com. And, I didn't even think it was odd.

But, manicure.com is nice.

I just sat on my house doing nothing.
Abigail 08:27 PM 04-19-2011
I don't get internet access while at daycare, but with so many kids I am always busy. It was down when I got home tonight and I started to think "OMG, what am I going to do without the daycare site?!" If this was a test to want to make us pay for it, I so would because I enjoy reading posts and posting myself and making friends without faces in the process.
missnikki 10:27 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
See? This is sad... for a full 20 minutes, I thought that said marijuana.com. And, I didn't even think it was odd.

But, manicure.com is nice.

I just sat on my house doing nothing.
AhHAHAHA! Now that was funny. Put down the bong.
Reply Up