Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCB is Fine for Daycare...
KDC 09:35 AM 11-19-2014
So, yesterday I had Mr. cranka-boogie-teary-eyed DCB. He would cry at the drop of a hat and was just overall sick. He needed his parents since his nose was non stop all day long. He wasn't running a high enough fever to send him home, but he was miserable. I put him down for a nap at 1 and he woke up at 2:15 (normally down for at least 2.5 hours). I let the family know at pick up that he was miserable and if he continued to constantly sneeze, need nose wipes that it would be best to keep him home today. DCM sent me this text; "He slept through most of the night and woke from teeth, no coughing or sneezing. I think he would be ok with you but we are going to keep him home today per your request. I'll text you tonight, but assume he'll be with you tomorrow. I posted a picture of our craft today and she commented... looks like DCB is missing out on all the fun today. Then she just texted me that they went to the Dr. just in case... and he has an ear, eye and bronchial infection?? But he's totally fine for daycare:roll eyes: At least I don't feel guilty for sending the poor dude home.
Soccermom 09:59 AM 11-19-2014
Please tell me you told her to keep him home with her an extra day while the antibiotics start to kick in. Poor little guy! Sick kids want their Mommies!
daycarediva 10:30 AM 11-19-2014
"Looks like dcb won't be able to return tomorrow after all. See you Friday after 24 hours of antibiotics!"
Play Care 10:55 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
"Looks like dcb won't be able to return tomorrow after all. See you Friday after 24 hours of antibiotics!"
This!!!
Meyou 11:14 AM 11-19-2014
Just sent one home in the same condition and told Mom he can't come back until he sees the doctor.
Tags:sickness
Reply Up