Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>If Its Not One Thing Its Another
cara041083 07:54 AM 01-25-2014
Yesterday I posted a post regarding what do you tell parents. I had parents always going aginst what I was asking regarding nap time and and other things. So one of the sugestions was to not allow nap time drop offs, or make sure they are fed before they come, and maybe having a cut off time for drop off. So I put my foot down and told them how it was gone be and first thing this morning, I get an email from one parent that states "Ok from now on DCG will be there at 545 am (dad will drop her off on the way to work) and then he will pick her up at 3. Keep in mind that I close at 6 so all my other kids get picked up then. This is what I mean by every day is something new! Im really starting to not like this business. I can't say much about it because but still. I give up.
cara041083 10:33 AM 01-25-2014
OK seriously.... After they realized that I wasn't going to cave over there ridicules demands and letting them come when ever they feel like it, Now all of a sudden they have found a way to come at 9 everyday. Funny how that works out isn't it lol. It just goes to show when you stand your ground it pays off!
Play Care 02:36 PM 01-25-2014
Originally Posted by cara041083:
Yesterday I posted a post regarding what do you tell parents. I had parents always going aginst what I was asking regarding nap time and and other things. So one of the sugestions was to not allow nap time drop offs, or make sure they are fed before they come, and maybe having a cut off time for drop off. So I put my foot down and told them how it was gone be and first thing this morning, I get an email from one parent that states "Ok from now on DCG will be there at 545 am (dad will drop her off on the way to work) and then he will pick her up at 3. Keep in mind that I close at 6 so all my other kids get picked up then. This is what I mean by every day is something new! Im really starting to not like this business. I can't say much about it because but still. I give up.
Are you open that early?! Cause if a parent tried to tell me they were dropping off that early, I'd be laughing as I termed. I don't open until 7:30.
Heidi 03:04 PM 01-25-2014
Originally Posted by cara041083:
OK seriously.... After they realized that I wasn't going to cave over there ridicules demands and letting them come when ever they feel like it, Now all of a sudden they have found a way to come at 9 everyday. Funny how that works out isn't it lol. It just goes to show when you stand your ground it pays off!

cara041083 05:28 PM 01-25-2014
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Are you open that early?! Cause if a parent tried to tell me they were dropping off that early, I'd be laughing as I termed. I don't open until 7:30.
I made the mistake in my contract that states Drop can be as early as needed for there work shift but I close at 6. The earliest I have ever had was 7sh and most families pick up by 530 but the dad of this family works at 6am. But I will be changing it now, and they will be signing a new contract or going somewhere else.
Tags:parents - don't cooperate
Reply Up