Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Don't Want to Make Anyone Jealous
Josiegirl 04:33 AM 05-11-2016
BUT I unexpectedly got the day off today!! For the past couple weeks I've only had 1 dck here and it's been absolutely great bonding time with her. Dcm knew she was going to be the only here today as well so she texted me last night and said she had the day off and was keeping her home.

I love my dcfs!!!
Annalee 04:43 AM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
BUT I unexpectedly got the day off today!! For the past couple weeks I've only had 1 dck here and it's been absolutely great bonding time with her. Dcm knew she was going to be the only here today as well so she texted me last night and said she had the day off and was keeping her home.

I love my dcfs!!!

childcaremom 04:43 AM 05-11-2016

I love my dcfs!!!
Awesome! Enjoy your day!
Josiegirl 04:44 AM 05-11-2016
Well geez, talk about a balloon buster....my mechanic just called and said my car needs about 800 bucks worth of work. That's after paying 171. last week.

Doncha just love the roller coaster of life??
Mike 01:01 PM 05-11-2016
Doncha just love the roller coaster of life??
Sure do.

Sorry your good day ended bad.
Tags:day off
Reply Up