Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Handing Out Weekly Bills?
Josiegirl 03:23 PM 03-07-2015
I've never done it because they always seem to pay the same. But 1 dcm forgot her ds came 2 days for school vacation. I know she'll make good but it led me to wonder if you hand out weekly bills or receipts?
daycare 03:24 PM 03-07-2015
I do monthly. Weekly is too much work for me
Thriftylady 03:54 PM 03-07-2015
Wow luckily I have never been in the situation to need to. But it does seem that weekly would be a lot of work do do for every child.
spinnymarie 04:21 PM 03-07-2015
We bill monthly too, and I do hand out bills, even though they are mainly all the same month to month.
Gemma 04:40 PM 03-07-2015
I bill weekly, and yes I give out receipts
Unregistered 07:48 PM 03-07-2015
I invoice only for late fees. Each family's weekly fee stays the same, so no need to invoice.
I give weekly receipts.
Unregistered 07:52 PM 03-07-2015
I would invoice in that circumstance. But I recently changed my procedures on extra days like you describe. Now advance payment is required before I put anyone on my schedule for extra days or times, non refundable.
Baby Beluga 07:58 PM 03-07-2015
The only time I give an invoice is when I close for a day and parents do not pay for that day. Since tuition changes, then I will give an invoice the week before. Otherwise, it is the same amount each week whether then attend or not.
Blackcat31 08:23 AM 03-08-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I've never done it because they always seem to pay the same. But 1 dcm forgot her ds came 2 days for school vacation. I know she'll make good but it led me to wonder if you hand out weekly bills or receipts?
My parents all pay the same weekly rate.

Payment is due on Friday for the upcoming week.

In your situation, the DCM would have scheduled the child and paid when she scheduled him not afterwards so that way there is no "forgetting".

I have a DCM that has a 4 yr old and a Kindy aged child that attends on non-school days. She pays her weekly rate for her 4 yr old every week but on the weeks that she knows Kindy kid will be off of school (this week it's Friday) she pays for that ahead of time so her last payment included her regular weekly payment (for 4 yr old) and an additional day for her Kindy kid.
Tags:invoice
Reply Up