Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>PM-Not Working?
Country Kids 07:37 AM 02-28-2013
Is anyone receiving pm's from me? I hate to ask this as I know how busy we all are but I have received several pm's lately and when I pm back I don't here anything. So I'm wondering if they are even going back through.

Some of them contained questions that I was wondering about, so not to hear back makes me wonder if they are getting back to the person.

If anyone could let me know that would be great-
williams2008 07:42 AM 02-28-2013
I had that problem the other day, I just thought maybe I forgot to pm back
KnoxMom 07:51 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Is anyone receiving pm's from me? I hate to ask this as I know how busy we all are but I have received several pm's lately and when I pm back I don't here anything. So I'm wondering if they are even going back through.

Some of them contained questions that I was wondering about, so not to hear back makes me wonder if they are getting back to the person.

If anyone could let me know that would be great-
I haven't used PM; but if you send me one I can quickly reply to test it out.
Country Kids 08:15 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by KnoxMom:
I haven't used PM; but if you send me one I can quickly reply to test it out.
OK, I sent you one!
Heidi 08:17 AM 02-28-2013
I did get one from you earlier this week, but didn't have anything new to add. Sorry, I could have at least told you that.
Country Kids 08:22 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Heidi:
I did get one from you earlier this week, but didn't have anything new to add. Sorry, I could have at least told you that.
No prob!!!!
Little Star75 09:10 AM 02-28-2013
I'm having the same problem. I tried responding to a pm and I never went through
littlemissmuffet 09:15 AM 02-28-2013
You asked me a question recently which I replied to and never heard a response from....
Michael 01:52 PM 02-28-2013
Ok, that's weird. Make sure you are not at MAX quota. It should tell you at the top of your PM area. Let me know. You may have the Keep Sent Messages option on and that eats up a lot of your quota. If need be I can up the quota amount.
KnoxMom 05:30 AM 03-01-2013
OK, I sent you one!
I PM'd you back, but forgot to check to see if you got it! Working ok??
Country Kids 05:40 AM 03-01-2013
I PM'd you back, but forgot to check to see if you got it! Working ok??
Yes, and I pm'd you back but not sure if you received.

I know others received yesterday so it must be back to working.
Country Kids 05:42 AM 03-01-2013
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
You asked me a question recently which I replied to and never heard a response from....
Let me check that! I think thats the day my computor started messing up but I was thinking it was only a couple days ago. I was thinking back and remembered it did some weird stuff but hubs said everything was ok.
KnoxMom 05:44 AM 03-01-2013
Yes, and I pm'd you back but not sure if you received.

I know others received yesterday so it must be back to working.
Maybe it is having trouble after the 1st PM response because I only have one message from you
Country Kids 05:46 AM 03-01-2013
Maybe it is having trouble after the 1st PM response because I only have one message from you
uugghh-hhmm!

Well I check into it later. Off to make breakfast, lunches and get goint for the day. Busy day/evening ahead and I would just really like to snuggle back down and sleep!!!!
Tags:private messaging
Reply Up