Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Don't know why I stressed out so much :)
Josiegirl 03:23 PM 12-19-2014
Our party was this afternoon, most of the dcps came and a couple siblings and grandparents. My house is small and was very crowded. Very noisy. Kids ate too much sugar, were into everything. But they loved having their parents here, got shy with Santa except one little girl. Then all the others starting joining in after she made it through sitting on his lap twice without screaming so it must have been safe.

Sorry I'm just babbling on. But it was fun. It was great! Made the 2 sleepless nights worrying about it all worth it.

My 24 yo dd is home for 2 weeks and I asked her if she'd be around today to help if I needed it. She (stupid on her part) said sure, no problem. As soon as the last family walked out the door, she looked at me and said 'O M G, next year we're definitely roping L**(her sister) into doing this!)
jenboo 04:14 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Our party was this afternoon, most of the dcps came and a couple siblings and grandparents. My house is small and was very crowded. Very noisy. Kids ate too much sugar, were into everything. But they loved having their parents here, got shy with Santa except one little girl. Then all the others starting joining in after she made it through sitting on his lap twice without screaming so it must have been safe.

Sorry I'm just babbling on. But it was fun. It was great! Made the 2 sleepless nights worrying about it all worth it.

My 24 yo dd is home for 2 weeks and I asked her if she'd be around today to help if I needed it. She (stupid on her part) said sure, no problem. As soon as the last family walked out the door, she looked at me and said 'O M G, next year we're definitely roping L**(her sister) into doing this!)

Reply Up