Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Neighbor's Daycare-Nice Wording Appreciated
Tdhmom 12:02 PM 03-11-2014
Little back story-used to watch 3yr old dcg, mom lost her job then shortly after they moved in next door. I haven't watched her since November.
Little girl and brother (used to be in my sons class then he moved in with his dad and only is at moms house on weekends) come over to my house multiple times a day EVERY Saturday and Sunday. They get sent home a lot because quite frankly I don't want extra kids here on my days off.

I THOUGHT daycare hours were off limits because i haven't seen her trying to come over...until yesterday. Got a text from her mom about 2:30 asking if she could come over to play. I let her do it yesterday because I have a hard time telling people no

Well now she's wanting to babysit kids...which is fine. Whatever, I'm full so I don't really care. However, I do not want my yard to be the park for them. She has no outside toys (from what I can see). How do you ladies keep that separated? I don't want to let it even happen one day because then she'll keep doing it. So I kind of want to send her a text now explaining myself so the B-itch in me doesn't have to come out.
Tags:backbone, fence, fencing, insurance, liability insurance, neighbor issue, saying no
Up