Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It Was Bound to Happen....
Thriftylady 10:06 AM 06-27-2016
And today it did! DCB and DCG siblings came in wearing new clothes that grandma bought them when they spent the week at her house last week. Fine whatever, but the rule is clothes that are okay to get dirty, because I am not changing the plan due to new clothes. And it was painting day. DCB proceeded to get paint all over his shirt and DCG freaked out "but that is a new shirt, he can't get paint on it.". She is 7 and going into second grade this year and so I turned to her and asked "what kind of clothes are we supposed to wear to daycare". So I get the deer in the headlights look and my other 7 yr old DCG says "only old play clothes at daycare". So I reminded her that yes, play clothes at daycare only.

I have rinsed it out the best I can and it is on the line. I am sure it will stain. It is tempra paint. I couldn't wash it today if I wanted to because yesterday the washer quit. I am waiting for one of the two repairmen I have calls into to call me back. About to give up and call sears on this though, been waiting since 8 AM. I hope I don't have mad parents, but not sure what else I could have done but not let him paint.
Tags:clothing policies
Up