Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Free Toothbrushes
Country Kids 11:30 AM 04-10-2018
Received the free toothbrushes I ordered back in Jan/Feb yesterday. Only received toothbrushes and a book. Was thinking there was to be more but maybe not. Happy to have received it though and the best part-free!
Ac114 11:35 AM 04-10-2018
We got ours too! My own children have been filling out their pages that they’ve been brushing morning and night and are super proud to show it off.
Blackcat31 12:13 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Received the free toothbrushes I ordered back in Jan/Feb yesterday. Only received toothbrushes and a book. Was thinking there was to be more but maybe not. Happy to have received it though and the best part-free!
Is this from the Colgate Bright Smiles campaign?
Country Kids 12:54 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Is this from the Colgate Bright Smiles campaign?

Yes-received a ton of toothbrushes, a big book, poster and a CD of some kind it looks like. No activity sheets or anything but maybe they ran out of them.
Blackcat31 01:11 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Yes-received a ton of toothbrushes, a big book, poster and a CD of some kind it looks like. No activity sheets or anything but maybe they ran out of them.

I got my box in early Feb.
This is the first year in all my years of doing daycare that I didn't receive coloring sheets/books etc for the kids. Personally, I think the stuff they include (other than the toothbrushes) seem to be less and less every year.
Country Kids 02:46 PM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I got my box in early Feb.
This is the first year in all my years of doing daycare that I didn't receive coloring sheets/books etc for the kids. Personally, I think the stuff they include (other than the toothbrushes) seem to be less and less every year.
I was thinking the same thing. I had seen where others had received lots of goodies but must have been from years gone by.
Blackcat31 03:08 PM 04-11-2018
I just looked through the smaller teacher "book" they included and in that book were all the color/activity sheets I used to get but apparently need to print them off ourselves now.

So not as much as previous years but the activities and color pages are there. Just not in quantity.
grandmom 02:49 PM 04-18-2018
Is there a link someone could share. I'd appreciate this.
grandmom 02:53 PM 04-18-2018
Found it thanks.
ErnestFlores 03:24 PM 05-02-2018
Aweee I think I missed out on this ):
Tags:colgate, colgate bright smiles, toothbrushes
Reply Up