Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CL ad - rent a wife?!?!
momofboys 07:48 AM 01-29-2014

Rent-a-wife/nanny... Lol! (Dublin)
Hi everyone!
I know the title of my posting may be a little.. Unorthodox, but I'm basically offering just what it says!
A little about me... I'm 26, married, and I've been in child care for about 7 or 8 years; I've been a nanny, housekeeper, infant/toddler teacher in a center, and a preschool aid. I love to cook and clean, but being a caregiver is my true passion.
I'm looking for a man, or family, that is looking for full time help at their home.

I also want to mention, if you're a busy man with no kids, I will still consider working for you, but please email with exactly what you need from me.
Only serious inquiries please!! I need a job, and am available immediately!

Hope to hear from you all soon, and happy hump day!
Blackcat31 07:52 AM 01-29-2014
So I wonder what her husband thinks of this?
crazydaycarelady 08:00 AM 01-29-2014
I am surprised she didn't write "looking for someone" rather than "looking for a man!" LOL
laceylmm 08:06 AM 01-29-2014
Is this like a around about way of prostituting yourself? Notice she didn't say sexual favors are NOT included in pricing, lol!
Cat Herder 08:38 AM 01-29-2014
"Unorthodox", yep.... that is one way to put it.

"email me with exactly what you need from me" "happy hump day"

I don't know how many armed men behind a two-way mirror that interview will take, but I think I know how many they will use.....
Luna 09:45 AM 01-29-2014
It could be legit. I have often thought to myself that I could really use a wife...someone to cook and clean and take care of kids. I should also say that I am very gullible.
My ex BIL used to have a business called "Rent a Husband" and he did what was once considered traditional mans work - cut the grass, shovel snow, household repairs, change the oil.
Play Care 09:56 AM 01-29-2014
I was leaning toward legit until I saw Happy hump day. She's selling something alright!
spud912 10:01 AM 01-29-2014
I wonder if this is one of those underground prostitution ads?
MarinaVanessa 10:03 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by laceylmm:
Is this like a around about way of prostituting yourself? Notice she didn't say sexual favors are NOT included in pricing, lol!
She DID advertise as a rent-a-wife. Isn't that a wifely duty
AfterSchoolMom 10:14 AM 01-29-2014
I'd LOVE to rent a wife to do my laundry! I sometimes tell my husband that he needs another wife to take care of the cooking and the laundry (my two least favorite things). Though, I also tell him that she must be FAR less attractive than me.
Reply Up