Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCM Not Cooperating - WWYD?
Unregistered 08:54 AM 02-06-2018
Last week I decided to cap my hours, I now cap at 9hrs. Each family signed new contracts with contracted hours by their needs. I got all of the contracts back last week but 1.
DCM made excuse after excuse about signing the new contract. I told her I couldn't keep DCB unless she signed it. Yesterday (Monday) she showed up at her regular time and said the tuition and contract were in the bag and she left (quickly). After I got DCB in and settled, I retrieved the payment and the contract. I looked over it and immediately noticed it was greasy and she didn't fill in the specific hours but instead she wrote "9 hrs". I think DCM tried to pull a fast one on me because I added a hefty early-drop off and late pick-up fee. (She's notoriously known for picking up late) I explained everything to her verbally and in writing so she can't claim ignorance on this one.
So yesterday I sent home a new contract for her to fix and send back. She said okay and I also texted her to remind her but SHE SENT IT BACK BLANK and won't respond to my messages or calls. What should I do?
Tags:parents - don't cooperate
Up