Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•* Hello from Happiness *•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸
Happiness 07:42 AM 09-13-2011
Hello everyone....

Figured I would make my first post in here!!! I notice a lot of members of this forum are from the US... I am from Ontario, Canada.... Mother of 2... Son 6 and Daughter 5....

I have been doing daycare since my daughter was 9 months... like most that get started in home daycares I didnt want to return to work and loved being home with my children... so starting a home daycare was the best option....

Over the last 4 years I have cared and loved many children.. most of which are now considered an extended part of our family....

When I first started I said I would only do this until my children were in school full-time, but know now I could never go back to working in the "REAL WORLD".....

Anyways... there are pro's and con's to working in this field... and working at home... one con of course is that you do spend most of your time with children and still crave that adult conversation...

So hopefully I will find some good adult conversation on here in between caring for the children..

Thanks for reading...

Happiness
Michael 10:17 AM 09-13-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I upgraded your status.
Blackcat31 10:57 AM 09-13-2011
Welcome!!
Tags:new member
Reply Up