Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Omg....
B Lou 07:56 AM 05-11-2012
Just realized after 5 hours of walking around the house working with the kids that I have my slippers on the wrong feet.
dEHmom 07:58 AM 05-11-2012
It's ok sweetie, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Unregistered 08:03 AM 05-11-2012
I went through the entire day Wed. with my shirt on wrong side out. The last dcm to pick up started laughing when she saw me. Even my husband didn't mention it! Or didn't bother to look at me.
MarinaVanessa 08:23 AM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by B Lou:
Just realized after 5 hours of walking around the house working with the kids that I have my slippers on the wrong feet.
I think you have Friday mixed up with Monday TGIF
daycare 08:27 AM 05-11-2012
hahahahah that is so funny...

One time I had put a facial mask on my face in the morning before care....Well I guess that I did not wash it off very well and it was still all around my nose.

GUESS what, not one DCP said a word to me about it in the morning... I noticed it myself about 3 hours into my day when I went to the bathroom.....lol and it was a lot too.

I think we all have done some funny stuff...
Bookworm 02:03 PM 05-11-2012
Last week I went to work with 1 brown and 1 black flip flop. I never noticed until we went outside after nap and one of the kids kicked sand on my feet.
dEHmom 03:10 PM 05-11-2012
I have gone outside and driven down the block on my way to the store and realized THANKFULLY before I got there that I was still in my big fluffy slippers!
saved4always 04:25 PM 05-11-2012
Must be something in the air...my 17 yo son came home from school and told me he had his t-shirt on backwards all day. Luckily, he wore his hoodie all day so no one else saw (and that is why he didn't notice til he got home).
frugalmama4 04:54 PM 05-11-2012
Oh, I needed the laugh I'm not the only one having a Monday on a Friday

Thank you!
Reply Up