Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2014, 10:23 PM
blandino's Avatar
blandino blandino is offline
Daycare.com member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tulsa area
Posts: 1,508
Default Chuck E Cheese - Bad Behavior

http://www.mommyish.com/2014/02/10/s...chuck-e-cheese

I cannot believe this... but the sad thing is, I do.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Lyss's Avatar
Lyss Lyss is offline
Chaos Coordinator :)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NW
Posts: 1,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandino View Post
http://www.mommyish.com/2014/02/10/s...chuck-e-cheese

I cannot believe this... but the sad thing is, I do.
Eeek! Wow... Sadly I've seen a kid act nearly the same way at the mall, taking food from strangers because mom didn't buy him what he wanted while mom just sat frustrated and dad laughed


...and this is another reason why I hate Chuck E. Cheese
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-11-2014, 04:17 AM
MotherNature's Avatar
MotherNature MotherNature is offline
Matilda Jane Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,117
Default

wow-horrid child. I kind of feel sorry for him b/c all that is learned. Kids don't just act like that, spitting on people and behaving that way. The employees should have stepped in sooner & seriously..where were the parents???
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-2014, 04:30 AM
Kaddidle Care's Avatar
Kaddidle Care Kaddidle Care is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,085
Default

Disgusting! I never liked Yucky Cheese because it's crowded and easy to loose your child in the mix. Not good for my anxiety.

This child - the article assumes he's 4 - you all work with children and know and I know - he's younger than that. Unsupervised and spitting at people. The one woman that started to take charge dropped him like a lead balloon when she saw the person filming (and probably assumed it was his parent).

I hope they found the parents/guardians and asked them to leave.

It only takes one bad apple...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Cat Herder's Avatar
Cat Herder Cat Herder is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,308
Default

My WOT won't let me see the video/article. Says it is a malicious site, something about payloads...

I get the gist, though... Tantrums, violent ones... Starting to see this as a more and more common thing.
__________________
- Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-11-2014, 10:08 AM
daycarediva's Avatar
daycarediva daycarediva is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,439
Default

This is why we don't go to chuck e cheese. The last time we were there, a kid hit my son with the wack a mole mallet.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Starburst's Avatar
Starburst Starburst is offline
Provider in Training
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,410
Default

I hoped both him and his family (or whoever was there with him video taping/ watching him) got banned for life. If I was a parent and saw a child acting like that I would complain to the manager right away because I wouldn't want my kids to think that is appropriate behavior in public. Plus, on top of teaching him how to misbehave and how to basically be a brat, they are also teaching him how to cheat.

Personally, if I was that woman (and if the manager didn't do anything) I would call the cops because not only is attempting to spit on someone rude, it can also be considered a form of assault- though he might get away with it now because of how young he is; his parents {or "sitters"} could have gotten in trouble and if it becomes a habit he will in trouble for it in the future (that stuff needs to be nipped in the bud). I remember an episode of Charm School where at elimination Sharon Osborn was going to send one a girl home but when Sharon found out another girl spit on her (the spitter was apologizing to her) Sharon immediately sent her home instead and said spitting on someone is illegal.

Though, I'm still surprised Chuck E. Cheese is still up and running (or that people still go there), I remember all the rumors from my childhood (90's) that junky needles were in the ball pits; even if that's not 100% true today, I can imagine the germs and body fluid (staph, flu, MRSA; sweat, blood, saliva, urine, feces?) in the ball pit and those rolling games (especially since he was walking with {presumably sweaty} socks on the roll-way while spitting everywhere); I doubt they (the roll-way and the balls) get washed regularly.

ETA: Great, now my OCD is kicking in and I want to sanitize and boil everything in the house.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-11-2014, 02:08 PM
craftymissbeth's Avatar
craftymissbeth craftymissbeth is offline
Legally Unlicensed
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,367
Default

Not to mention who knows what nasty things are lurking in that kids spit. Ugh.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-11-2014, 02:10 PM
spud912's Avatar
spud912 spud912 is offline
Trix are for kids
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,314
Default

Off subject a little, but I was at the mall last weekend and my dd and I were eating in the food court. There was a couple with a 2 year old (or slightly older) child at the table right next to us. The girl (mind you, she had a baby bottle full of juice) was standing on the table and jumping around while the parents cooed over her . This went on for 30 minutes!!

Then she climbs down and goes to a different table (without her parents) and climbs on top of it! This table was next to an overlook of the first floor . There was about a 4 inch clearing to where she could have fallen over! The mom did not seem phased at all and the dad only walked over when half of the busy mall dining area turned around in astonishment! What is up with parents these days!?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Starburst's Avatar
Starburst Starburst is offline
Provider in Training
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud912 View Post
Off subject a little, but I was at the mall last weekend and my dd and I were eating in the food court. There was a couple with a 2 year old (or slightly older) child at the table right next to us. The girl (mind you, she had a baby bottle full of juice) was standing on the table and jumping around while the parents cooed over her . This went on for 30 minutes!!

Then she climbs down and goes to a different table (without her parents) and climbs on top of it! This table was next to an overlook of the first floor . There was about a 4 inch clearing to where she could have fallen over! The mom did not seem phased at all and the dad only walked over when half of the busy mall dining area turned around in astonishment! What is up with parents these days!?
Kind of makes you wish people had to pass a psychology exam and basic parenting or Child Guidence class before they could take their babies home. Yes, for the most part not all parents are that bad but there are just some people who shouldn't be allowed to have kids (the fact that child abuse is an issue is enough proof of that).
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Patches's Avatar
Patches Patches is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,135
Default

I saw this on Facebook,and wanted to share it on here, but couldn't figure how. Anyway, I commented something along the lines of, "I wish I could say I'm surprised to see a kid act like this, but I'm not. I've seen it in person too many times. The parents should be ashamed." One thing that drives me crazy about this though, is that it went on for a LONG time and the parents were nowhere to be found. I mean, diff they just dump the kids at Chuck e cheese and leave our were they actually there and not paying attention for that long? Or maybe they were too embarrassed to claim him?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2014, 06:43 PM
EchoMom's Avatar
EchoMom EchoMom is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 728
Default

Actually my husband and I took our 2 year old to Chuck e Cheese on a whim to look around since we hadn't been since kids ourselves. It was being remodeled and so was cramped dark dirty and stinky. I just took my group there after the remodel in middle of day and it was excellent. Almost empty so no kids to worry about really. Bright clean and tons of fun. We definitely will go again as long as the new lasts and the weather warms up.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Laurel's Avatar
Laurel Laurel is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandino View Post
http://www.mommyish.com/2014/02/10/s...chuck-e-cheese

I cannot believe this... but the sad thing is, I do.
I don't know how to see the video but I get the gist.

I am rather disturbed also that a complete stranger would tape it and then put it on the internet??? (if that is what happened). Wow, if someone would take a picture of MY grandchild and then splash it all over the internet I would be livid. I wonder if that is illegal. It is kind of scary how anyone can be taped doing anything and it can go viral.

Laurel
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Lucy's Avatar
Lucy Lucy is offline
Hurt Betrayed Confused
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NW
Posts: 1,648
Default

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...1HL0q8k9Nvl8S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
My WOT won't let me see the video/article. Says it is a malicious site, something about payloads...

I get the gist, though... Tantrums, violent ones... Starting to see this as a more and more common thing.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...1HL0q8k9Nvl8S2

Does this help? I don't know if it's any different for you clicking on this, rather than on the website. ??
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
nanglgrl's Avatar
nanglgrl nanglgrl is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,627
Default

I understand why the employees didn't step in more. Touching someone else's child is just waiting for a lawsuit. These are minimum wage employees and I'm sure they have rules against touching, grabbing or even discipline a child with words.
I don't even care about the person who taped it as long as he wasn't related.
As for the parents, I wonder if they dropped him there for cheap daycare or if he was a partygoer and the host was busy and the parents bailed.
Either way it's ridiculous this child has no one to guide him as he obviously needs it.
I know I read a story about Chuck E Cheese being a place parents drop kids for free daycare as well as WalMart. I was at the pool years ago an saw an infant in a float in the baby pool, she had a 3 year old (aprox.) playing with her the whole time but no parent in site. I watched for an adult for hours as I watched those two kids like a hawk waiting for the baby's float to flip. It got time for us to go and I still hadn't seen an adult so I grabbed the kids and walked up to the manager station (the whole time thinking their parent was going to intervene). It turned out mom had just dropped them off at the pool for free daycare, the idea was so foreign to me it was hard to grasp. It was years before I started doing daycare and I was young so I didn't know if I had a right to get involved or not and was totally afraid I'd get in trouble for removing the children from the pool so I did all I could think to do and just watched them. I'm sure other pool goers thought they were with me and that's why they didn't do anything. The police showed up and that was the last I heard. I forgot to mention the baby area of the pool is only a foot deep so there was no lifeguard as parents are expected to watch them closely. I'm sure the mom got the kids back if she ever even list custody. I wish the law would start deciding to do what's right for the children instead of what they decide is fair for the parents. Being related to a child shouldn't give you more right to them if your a horrible parent . You shouldn't get your children taken away by DHS time and time again and continue to get them back.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-12-2014, 04:42 AM
coolconfidentme's Avatar
coolconfidentme coolconfidentme is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,536
Default

Here's the full video. Very disturbing to say the lease.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Kaddidle Care's Avatar
Kaddidle Care Kaddidle Care is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,085
Default

They need to sit his parents down to watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx_aj3kG_T4

I wish there was a follow up story on this - were they authorities called?

I'm changing the name from Yucky Cheese to Amucky Cheese.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-12-2014, 05:32 AM
Luna's Avatar
Luna Luna is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 810
Default

I'm wondering how this turned out? Did someone come and claim him? Did the police arrive? How much longer did this go on?
Those poor employees, so helpless to deal with this child. Once they had ahold of the child, would they be in MORE trouble for continuing to hold him and keeping him out of trouble? It looks like some people managed to pick him him but then let go when he protested. What a crazy situation.
I've never been to a chuck e cheese and I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:45 AM
Starburst's Avatar
Starburst Starburst is offline
Provider in Training
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanglgrl View Post
I understand why the employees didn't step in more. Touching someone else's child is just waiting for a lawsuit. These are minimum wage employees and I'm sure they have rules against touching, grabbing or even discipline a child with words.
I don't even care about the person who taped it as long as he wasn't related.
They don't have to "touch" the child at all. All they have to do is either find his guardians and tell them they need to leave or keep an eye on the child and call the police if he is unintended because if his parents really weren't there (especially a 3 year old), that is abandonment and while that's not an excuse for his behavior, that would explain his behavior (no guidance/seeking attention; even negative). The employees work with children, which makes them mandated reporters if they suspect abuse or neglect, plus the child is endangering himself because he was walking on all the roll-ways and if someone rolled their ball before he walked on theirs it could have hit him in the ankle- at that speed and his age, could cause serious injury and lead to a string of (very dumb) lawsuits. Personally I think while the person video taping may not be his parent, I think it was a friend of the parents who was watching (possibly a young friend who has no children of their own); I heard him say "no, he's not mine" but that doesn't mean he's not with the child or in charge of the child, just that he's not the father.

* I know the article assumed he was 4 but he looks closer to 3 to me.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-12-2014, 12:31 PM
julie's Avatar
julie julie is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 172
Default

Yes. This is the same story at every Chuck E. Cheese. My husband thought it would be a nice treat to take our kids there for supper a few weeks ago. I was 34 weeks pregnant at the time. Pure chaos, and example after example of lazy and/or straight up bad parenting. Very much a Lord of the Flies situation happening there.

The only thing "fun" was the quotes we got from our evening here.

"After about 15 minutes, you just starting wanting to punch yourself in the face." -Random person waiting in line.

"What is WRONG with everyone here?" My 4 year old son, watching a few kids in full on meltdowns.

"Well...that is the best advertisement for birth control EVER." -My husband, as we were leaving.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-13-2014, 02:17 AM
nanglgrl's Avatar
nanglgrl nanglgrl is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst View Post
They don't have to "touch" the child at all. All they have to do is either find his guardians and tell them they need to leave or keep an eye on the child and call the police if he is unintended because if his parents really weren't there (especially a 3 year old), that is abandonment and while that's not an excuse for his behavior, that would explain his behavior (no guidance/seeking attention; even negative). The employees work with children, which makes them mandated reporters if they suspect abuse or neglect, plus the child is endangering himself because he was walking on all the roll-ways and if someone rolled their ball before he walked on theirs it could have hit him in the ankle- at that speed and his age, could cause serious injury and lead to a string of (very dumb) lawsuits. Personally I think while the person video taping may not be his parent, I think it was a friend of the parents who was watching (possibly a young friend who has no children of their own); I heard him say "no, he's not mine" but that doesn't mean he's not with the child or in charge of the child, just that he's not the father.

* I know the article assumed he was 4 but he looks closer to 3 to me.
Of course I think they should call the police if he's been left there unattended but first they probably have to wait to see if he's unattended or if he just has parents not thinking his behaviors a big deal. For all they know the parents sitting right there thinking it's hilarious. I doubt they would be considered mandated reporters in my state. I'm not 100% certain on that though, if I remember I will ask my sons we girlfriend who worked there a few years ago. All the employees at out local CEC are teenagers and still children themselves. I'm not sure that their job is really working with children even though it's a child's play place. The children aren't left there unattended (or at least aren't supposed to be) and I know at our local CEC they really don't interact with the children at all unless it's a birthday party but even then the adult in charge is right there. It seemed to me an employee was always nearby watching, I'm not sure how easy it would have been to find the parents even by yelling "who does this kid bong to?" Unless the parent was just watching the whole scenario thinking their little pumpkin was so cute Because it seemed really loud and crowded in there. The few times the employees tried to intervene they backed off as soon as the child showed resistance which leads me to believe they are specifically told not to intervene physically. As far as a ball hitting the child's ankle I suppose that could happen but it seemed to me most if the people were trying to guard their balls so the kid wouldn't steal them.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-13-2014, 03:40 AM
KidGrind's Avatar
KidGrind KidGrind is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Red, White & Blue
Posts: 1,108
Default

He is not a horrid child. He has horrid parents or guardians. The person recording was also encouraging his behavior.

I feel bad for that child and the patrons who endured his disruption.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Heidi's Avatar
Heidi Heidi is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 6,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst View Post
I hoped both him and his family (or whoever was there with him video taping/ watching him) got banned for life. If I was a parent and saw a child acting like that I would complain to the manager right away because I wouldn't want my kids to think that is appropriate behavior in public. Plus, on top of teaching him how to misbehave and how to basically be a brat, they are also teaching him how to cheat.

Personally, if I was that woman (and if the manager didn't do anything) I would call the cops because not only is attempting to spit on someone rude, it can also be considered a form of assault- though he might get away with it now because of how young he is; his parents {or "sitters"} could have gotten in trouble and if it becomes a habit he will in trouble for it in the future (that stuff needs to be nipped in the bud). I remember an episode of Charm School where at elimination Sharon Osborn was going to send one a girl home but when Sharon found out another girl spit on her (the spitter was apologizing to her) Sharon immediately sent her home instead and said spitting on someone is illegal.

Though, I'm still surprised Chuck E. Cheese is still up and running (or that people still go there), I remember all the rumors from my childhood (90's) that junky needles were in the ball pits; even if that's not 100% true today, I can imagine the germs and body fluid (staph, flu, MRSA; sweat, blood, saliva, urine, feces?) in the ball pit and those rolling games (especially since he was walking with {presumably sweaty} socks on the roll-way while spitting everywhere); I doubt they (the roll-way and the balls) get washed regularly.

ETA: Great, now my OCD is kicking in and I want to sanitize and boil everything in the house.
My teen just got a job at a resort in Wisconsin Dells, and her job is supervising the ball pit area (it's a 2 story maze). Each shift has a list of cleaning duties. She crawls through the entire thing wiping it down with sanitizer, and so does someone from the other shift. I think they have a washer for the balls.

I remember those stories, too. I think they were urban legends, though.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Heidi's Avatar
Heidi Heidi is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 6,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst View Post
They don't have to "touch" the child at all. All they have to do is either find his guardians and tell them they need to leave or keep an eye on the child and call the police if he is unintended because if his parents really weren't there (especially a 3 year old), that is abandonment and while that's not an excuse for his behavior, that would explain his behavior (no guidance/seeking attention; even negative). The employees work with children, which makes them mandated reporters if they suspect abuse or neglect, plus the child is endangering himself because he was walking on all the roll-ways and if someone rolled their ball before he walked on theirs it could have hit him in the ankle- at that speed and his age, could cause serious injury and lead to a string of (very dumb) lawsuits. Personally I think while the person video taping may not be his parent, I think it was a friend of the parents who was watching (possibly a young friend who has no children of their own); I heard him say "no, he's not mine" but that doesn't mean he's not with the child or in charge of the child, just that he's not the father.

* I know the article assumed he was 4 but he looks closer to 3 to me.
Not everyone who works in an establishment that serves families is a mandated reporter. My teen has NO training on dealing with this sort of thing. Her job is to make sure kids have their socks on, keep adults without children from playing in the tunnels and running amok, and clean. Anything more than that...call your supervisor.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Heidi's Avatar
Heidi Heidi is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 6,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie View Post
Yes. This is the same story at every Chuck E. Cheese. My husband thought it would be a nice treat to take our kids there for supper a few weeks ago. I was 34 weeks pregnant at the time. Pure chaos, and example after example of lazy and/or straight up bad parenting. Very much a Lord of the Flies situation happening there.

The only thing "fun" was the quotes we got from our evening here.

"After about 15 minutes, you just starting wanting to punch yourself in the face." -Random person waiting in line.

"What is WRONG with everyone here?" My 4 year old son, watching a few kids in full on meltdowns.

"Well...that is the best advertisement for birth control EVER." -My husband, as we were leaving.


Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-15-2014, 10:47 PM
Starburst's Avatar
Starburst Starburst is offline
Provider in Training
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Not everyone who works in an establishment that serves families is a mandated reporter. My teen has NO training on dealing with this sort of thing. Her job is to make sure kids have their socks on, keep adults without children from playing in the tunnels and running amok, and clean. Anything more than that...call your supervisor.
In my state, If you work with or supervise children you are considered a mandate reporter. One of my teachers (not for a child development class; for a conflict resolution class); requires us to work in the community with (under supervision) troubled children and she said that she is a mandated reporter, even though her job title is as a college professor not in the Child Development field, and that we are also mandated reporters since we have close contact with the children.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-16-2014, 01:50 AM
dave4him's Avatar
dave4him dave4him is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,336
Default

I avoid that place as much as possible!
__________________
"God said, I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
Acts 13:22
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Michelle's Avatar
Michelle Michelle is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,683
Default

this kids entertainment center serves alcohol
they also stamp the hands of all kids adults coming in
so, irresponsible parents think "daycare bar"
give kids tokens and get your party on... no one will steal my kid because they have a stamp on their hands... just feed em and let them go!
yeehaw
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-16-2014, 05:51 PM
dave4him's Avatar
dave4him dave4him is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,336
Default

Not in Oklahoma
__________________
"God said, I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
Acts 13:22
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-16-2014, 08:48 PM
craftymissbeth's Avatar
craftymissbeth craftymissbeth is offline
Legally Unlicensed
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
this kids entertainment center serves alcohol
they also stamp the hands of all kids adults coming in
so, irresponsible parents think "daycare bar"
give kids tokens and get your party on... no one will steal my kid because they have a stamp on their hands... just feed em and let them go!
yeehaw
What?! You have a chucke cheese that serves alcohol?! That place is bad enough with SOBER parents
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Michelle's Avatar
Michelle Michelle is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth View Post
What?! You have a chucke cheese that serves alcohol?! That place is bad enough with SOBER parents
yep!!
I have been there so many times for birthdays and softball parties.
The very first thing they do is order their drinks!
I am usually bringing their kids back to them after finding them playing in or by the bathrooms
http://www.chuckecheese.com/experience/menu
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bad behavior, no cry parenting, parental life choices, rage baby, tantrums, violent behaviour

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Child's Behavior At Pick Up momatheart Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 11 07-29-2017 01:39 PM
How Much Do You Tell About Behavior abigailrw5 Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 6 09-06-2013 02:30 AM
An Article On Angry Children... Heidi Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 18 05-24-2012 02:25 PM
Child Behavior bookbabe32186 Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 3 01-26-2011 04:32 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:50 AM.



Daycare.com         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us

Daycare.com
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming