Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Who Wants to Play What Is It?
lovemykidstoo 08:02 AM 04-16-2019
Ok I'll give the answer in a bit, but I wanted to see if anyone could guess what this spot is on my dcb's shirt lol
Attached: ashirt.jpg (106.4 KB) 
Josiegirl 09:30 AM 04-16-2019
Mud? Chocolate from breakfast? Please don't tell us it's poop or something like that.
storybookending 10:10 AM 04-16-2019
Chocolate doughnut for breakfast in the car?
BumbleBee 10:26 AM 04-16-2019
Coffee?
Firefly 10:27 AM 04-16-2019
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
lovemykidstoo 10:36 AM 04-16-2019
lol nope not poop. Mom brought him in this morning and he was standing next to her. She bent over and looked, he had a runny nose. She wiped his nose with his shirt. I was like Never seen anyone do that before. Why not ask if I had a tissue. ugh
Firefly 10:41 AM 04-16-2019
Oh that’s disgusting!!!
Josiegirl 10:41 AM 04-16-2019
MOM wiped his nose with his shirt?? Dang I was gonna say boogers too.

Not sure which is worse, wiping it with the dck's shirt or using their fingers(yes dcm, not dck)
lovemykidstoo 11:31 AM 04-16-2019
Oh yes she wiped it big time. Grabbed his shirt and wiped away. I was floored. That is just so gross and then he walks around infecting everything he lays his belly on.
Mom2Two 11:39 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
lol nope not poop. Mom brought him in this morning and he was standing next to her. She bent over and looked, he had a runny nose. She wiped his nose with his shirt. I was like Never seen anyone do that before. Why not ask if I had a tissue. ugh
Gag!!!!

I had a mom who used to wipe girl's nose with her fingers and then use the same hand to turn the doorknob to leave. When she would leave I would grab a Chlorox wipe and clean the door. In the end, I had Purell ready, and I offered it to her as soon as she did the fingerwipe thing.

I would probably change this shirt right after dcm left then tell her why at pick up. And keep Kleenex and Purell by the front door. If she did it very often, I'd probably start asking her to change the shirt before she left.
Ariana 12:50 PM 04-16-2019
There are no words
lovemykidstoo 01:54 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mom2Two:
Gag!!!!

I had a mom who used to wipe girl's nose with her fingers and then use the same hand to turn the doorknob to leave. When she would leave I would grab a Chlorox wipe and clean the door. In the end, I had Purell ready, and I offered it to her as soon as she did the fingerwipe thing.

I would probably change this shirt right after dcm left then tell her why at pick up. And keep Kleenex and Purell by the front door. If she did it very often, I'd probably start asking her to change the shirt before she left.
Oh I'll be ready for her tomorrow if she does it again. I was honestly so shocked that she did that that I didn't have the words hahahaha
Msdunny 02:04 PM 04-16-2019
I was going to guess another dck wiped their face on his shirt. But mom?!?
hwichlaz 04:37 PM 04-16-2019
Next time, just remove the shirt and hand it to mom to take with her.
lovemykidstoo 06:50 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
Next time, just remove the shirt and hand it to mom to take with her.
Oh yea, I'm ready for tomorrow. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me lol
Pestle 05:11 AM 04-17-2019
ExACTly. "Oh, bummer! Your shirt is too germy to wear!"
Blackcat31 06:30 AM 04-17-2019
I have a DCD that will wipe his own nose with his shirt.

Sometimes he lifts the bottom of it and wipes and other times he simply lifts the neck up onto his face and wipes so that the "ick" is inside the front of his shirt.

I gag every time he does drop off because he does this every time.

The whole family is a little less than clean honestly.
Mom2Two 11:18 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I have a DCD that will wipe his own nose with his shirt.

Sometimes he lifts the bottom of it and wipes and other times he simply lifts the neck up onto his face and wipes so that the "ick" is inside the front of his shirt.

I gag every time he does drop off because he does this every time.

The whole family is a little less than clean honestly.
Wait...the DAD did this? Oh, gross. I'm not sure how much respect I'd have for this family. And knowing my compulsive desire to give guidance everywhere and anywhere...I would probably have a hard time resisting letting the dad know how it looked to me. Blech!
Jo123ABC 04:28 PM 04-18-2019
Nasty people! I had one dcm use a kid's winter beanie as a Kleenex and proceed to put it on his head.
Tags:gross, guessing game, parents - are clueless, snot
Reply Up