Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Advertising Idea for School Aged
familyschoolcare 05:00 PM 08-20-2011
So every year I give each teacher of my children a gift at the beginning of the year. This year I am giving each teacher a container of sanitizing wipes (I know it is not a big gift but my children are in Jr. High and High school now can not afford to give each one a basket of goods like I did when they where in Elementary school). This year in addition to attaching a bow and a thank-you card a put a few business card in them. Then I had the idea to make one for the school office and the school office of the other local school that I can transport to and the teacher of the preschooler (it is on the campus of one of the local elementary schools) I will be picking up
Koukla 05:57 PM 08-20-2011
Sounds like a great idea. I just might have to snag it from u if its ok with you..
familyschoolcare 08:58 PM 08-20-2011
Originally Posted by Koukla:
Sounds like a great idea. I just might have to snag it from u if its ok with you..
That is why I posted about it.
Koukla 09:14 AM 08-21-2011
why ty hun..
familyschoolcare 08:26 PM 08-21-2011
Originally Posted by Koukla:
why ty hun..
Are you asking a question? If so what is the question?
cheerfuldom 08:28 PM 08-21-2011
I think she meant thank you for TY
familyschoolcare 08:44 PM 08-21-2011
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
I think she meant thank you for TY
A thank you card because then I write in it thank-you for teaching ***** ***** this year. I also add DD has an audio processing disorder, what this means is that she will not completely understand information given to her in just a verbal manner even if she heard all the words. The best way to help her with this is use as many visual aids as possible and to ensure that she gives you eye contact when you are telling her something really important.
Tags:advertising - school-age, advertising ideas, sanitizing, school-age
Reply Up