Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fully Potty Trained 3 Year Old Having Accidents
Unregistered 11:04 AM 09-15-2011
Hi!
My daughter has been fully potty trained for over 6 months. I have been doing daycare since she was 8 months old. I recently took on 2 new kids but they are only here 2 days/week.
All of the sudden she is peeing in her underwear and does not tell me when she has to go. I have asked why and she says she doesn't know.

Any suggestions on correcting this problem?
Christian Mother 01:59 PM 09-15-2011
Are the 2 new children around her age? She might feel frustrated that she is getting less attention or having to share you. I don't think our little ones that are in daycare with us get that they have to share us...but as they get older they start to have to deal with sharing our mom not to mention everything else...house, toys, food..etc. She is problem trying to deal with this. Try to retrain her again. Ever hr make her go to the rest room and follower in there making sure she is at least trying. If she doesn't go with in that hr then try again another 30 min. Also watch what she drinks and 45 min to an hr. Make her go to the rest room. Kind of have to start all over for 2 weeks. It usually only takes 2 wks to get back to where they where at. Good luck!!
Tags:3 year old, potty accidents, potty trained - not
Reply Up