Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Business Cards
coolconfidentme 11:48 AM 04-17-2013
I'm going to a local vender's fair in my small county. Where is the best, most COST EFFECTIVE place to order business cards with black ink & color card stock? Please & thank you!!!
Brooksie 11:51 AM 04-17-2013
Vista Print!!!!! I get everything from them. Car magnets, business cards, t shirts. Everything matches. I love it! and they are quick, cheap and easy.
melilley 11:52 AM 04-17-2013
Check out Vistaprint. I got 250 for $5.00, but that was a few months ago, they do run specials often! They have a lot of options too!
Blackcat31 12:01 PM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
I'm going to a local vender's fair in my small county. Where is the best, most COST EFFECTIVE place to order business cards with black ink & color card stock? Please & thank you!!!
By making them yourself.....

If you have Microsoft Word on your PC, there is a template and LOTS of cute clipart, designs and ideas. You can also upload your own logo to them.

You can also use Avery for making them as well. They are free to make and print nicely using Avery brand blank business card sheets.

Here is the site: http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Tem...int-Online.htm
LK5kids 12:07 PM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
Vista Print!!!!! I get everything from them. Car magnets, business cards, t shirts. Everything matches. I love it! and they are quick, cheap and easy.
Love my car magnet from VP!
AfterSchoolMom 01:19 PM 04-17-2013
I got mine from Vista Print as well. I also order all of our invitations, announcements, etc. from them.
Meeko 02:25 PM 04-17-2013
Vista print are awesome! I get my business cards from them and have also got lots of freebies!
MsLaura529 02:50 PM 04-17-2013
I gotsome from vistaprint as well - they turned out great! I think I got 250 for $10. They're always having some kind of deal though.
Patches 03:08 PM 04-17-2013
Did anyone say Vistaprint yet?
williams2008 03:22 PM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
By making them yourself.....

If you have Microsoft Word on your PC, there is a template and LOTS of cute clipart, designs and ideas. You can also upload your own logo to them.

You can also use Avery for making them as well. They are free to make and print nicely using Avery brand blank business card sheets.

Here is the site: http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Tem...int-Online.htm

I made my own!
AmyKidsCo 05:59 PM 04-17-2013
I've made my own & used VistaPrint, and prefer VP because I could never get the ones I did myself to line up right, and we never have ink.
Tags:business cards
Reply Up