Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Infant Care Only
lil angels 11:14 AM 02-14-2011
Just wondering if there is any providers that do infant care only and how do they tell families that at a certain age they have to leave. What are some of the pros and cons to doing it.
cillybean83 12:55 PM 02-14-2011
i only take kids ages 6wks - 2 yrs, but i let them continue past that age...i just prefer littles! lol
blueclouds29 02:47 PM 02-14-2011
besides my on 23 month old DDs i watch a 5 month old, 9 month old and 14 month old. I wanted them all young so they can grow up and play together and be the same age. I thought it would make it a little easier. Right now, i sometimes have second thoughts with everyone teething and different nap times. Although they grow up and it gets better. I don't think i could tell them i couldn't do it anymore cause they got older. It gets easier cause they are so used to you and each other :-)
juliebug 04:14 PM 02-14-2011
consedring you have a son in the age range i would just keep them all until the go to school
Abigail 08:14 PM 02-14-2011
I was considering infant only care, but I would go insane not having a child to try to hold a conversation with. I would be very lonely all day every day, lol. Besides, I enjoy outside time and teaching the children things and do activities and it's just very limited with infants.
Tags:infant care
Reply Up