Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>QRIS Help - With The "Plans" That I Have To Write
284878 07:57 AM 06-17-2015
For QRIS, have to right a communication, nutrition, transition, special needs and treating families.

I got most of them done but I need held with the special needs and how to treat special families.

Does any one have some plans that they are willing to share?

My goal is to get done by the end of the month, so I can submit soon.

Thank you
grateday 05:13 PM 06-17-2015
You could make a plan for my child with special needs if you want. It is my own child. I can send you a message if you want.
melilley 10:31 AM 06-18-2015
The only plan that I had to write for QRIS was a special needs plan. Is this something different?
For the others, you can use parts of your handbook, show that you are on the fp, and for communication, I'm not sure which part you are doing, parent communication? I just gave them my daily reports for the children.

If you still need an idea for the special needs plan, let me know and I can email you what I have.
284878 07:28 PM 06-21-2015
Originally Posted by melilley:
The only plan that I had to write for QRIS was a special needs plan. Is this something different?
For the others, you can use parts of your handbook, show that you are on the fp, and for communication, I'm not sure which part you are doing, parent communication? I just gave them my daily reports for the children.

If you still need an idea for the special needs plan, let me know and I can email you what I have.
Yes any help will be great. _ I will pm my email thanks
Tags:qris
Reply Up