Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Blah
bunnyslippers 11:02 AM 10-17-2012
That's how I feel lately. Just blah. No motivation, no desire to do much of anything. And it is only October. It has to get better, right?!?? Everyday I wake up and try to find a positive attitude, and everyday I end up just kind of going through the motions. Love my time with my own family in the evening...but the monotony of day in, day out is just wearing me down.

I was sick for most of last year, and I am still undergoing dteroid treatments and chemo. I suppose that could be adding to all of my disgruntled ickiness. But WOW, I am over this whole thing.

Wish I could shut it down and take a couple of years off...not going to happen, but I sure would like some time to regroup and get my life back on track. Blah.
Cat Herder 11:26 AM 10-17-2012
Sing it sister!!

I think we all go through it. Mine seems to be on a 4-5 year cycle..

A former opinionated "unregistered" told me to read "Finding your smile again" as a passive aggressive comment a year or two ago.

I actually did... and it really helped. Some is over the top, but some can help in every aspect of life.
My3cents 11:36 AM 10-17-2012
yep have those days.

Change things up.
Give yourself more to look forward too
or less...

Do the little things you need to do, to take care of you.

Can't always be everything to everyone and not expect to feel it after a while. Do for yourself something fun, wild and crazy, ok start with fun.......
best-
Tags:finding your smile again
Reply Up