Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Question About Shark Cleaners
Josiegirl 04:24 PM 06-15-2014
It says it sanitizes and kills 99.9% of germs? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I bought one yesterday, after I had already washed my kitchen floor. I used the Shark on it today and the mop head did come out dirty. But I'll go over my bathroom floor with baby wipes after I wash it and that comes up with dirt too. Ok, before that makes me sound crazy, I've only done that a couple times out of curiosity.
But I just didn't feel like my floor was any cleaner than after I'd mopped it my usual way. If it makes any difference, I bought the cheapest model. I guess our new regs will require more stringent cleaning and more often. That's why I bought one.
All you Shark owners...are you happy with yours?
KidGrind 04:31 PM 06-15-2014
I have a Shark Duo.

I love it. Best thing I’ve use on the daycare mats and floors.
midaycare 04:55 PM 06-15-2014
I have a Shark vacuum and floor cleaner. Love them! Are they better than others? Not sure ... But they seem to work well for me. Easy, too.
Heidi 07:31 PM 06-15-2014
I have back issues, and used to do the bucket-and-rag-on-hands-and-knees thing. The Shark seems to be the next best thing.

I don't worry about "germ count", though. I find it rather ludicrous, to be honest. I just want it as clean as I can get it. Fortunately, or regs as far as that particular thing are fairly reasonable.
Attached: 10155318_708238929219869_25391423_n.jpg (48.2 KB) 
NightOwl 07:44 PM 06-15-2014
I love mine! It vacuums and mops. Seems to pick up lots of dirt.
taylorw1210 04:35 AM 06-16-2014
I really love mine, and I have the most inexpensive version that just steams hard floors. About twice/thrice a month I will get out the ol' bucket and rag and hand wash my floors because there does seem to be some build up along the walls and in corners, but for it's intended purpose (a quick clean at the end of the day) it does the job.
mountainside13 07:20 AM 06-17-2014
I loved my shark steam cleaner!!! IMO it cleans better than a mop. We moved to a house with all hardwood so we can't use it at the new house. I used it one last time at the duplex and the handle broke. Even thou we didn't need it anymore I was heart broken! We had it for 5 years.
Tags:2014, vaccum, vaccum cleaners, vacuum, vacuum cleaner
Reply Up