Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Closing Letter..Does It Seem Cold?
MomBoss 01:50 PM 07-25-2019
There isnt much else i want to say but i feel like it seems cold lol. What do you think?

"It is with a heavy heart that I inform everyone that ****s Daycare will be closing. I will be moving to ****** and operating a new daycare program that specializes in infant and toddler development. Age 6 weeks- 3 years.

*For children age 3 and older, the last day of care will be August 23, 2019. If your child is under the age of 3 and you are interested in continuing care at my new residence, please let me know so we can set up a time for you to visit the daycare and learn about the new program.

These past few years I have truly enjoyed getting to be a part of each and every one of your child's lives. Thank you for a wonderful experience! "
storybookending 01:55 PM 07-25-2019
I think it sounds fine. Personally I would do a separate letter for those with children over the age of 3 and not even mention the new daycare.
rosieteddy 05:47 PM 07-25-2019
sounds perfect.
Josiegirl 03:29 AM 07-26-2019
I like it. It's friendly yet tells them what they need to know.
DaveA 03:41 AM 07-26-2019
Sounds good. Short, professional, and to the point.

Good luck with the new program.
knoxmomof2 05:35 AM 07-26-2019
It's perfect! Gives enough information that you shouldn't have to answer too many questions and sounds sincere and kind.
Blackcat31 07:28 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by MomBoss:
I will be moving to ****** and operating a new daycare program that specializes in infant and toddler development. Age 6 weeks- 3 years.
Are you changing over to a infant/toddler license?
MomBoss 09:12 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Are you changing over to a infant/toddler license?
No im just not taking kids over 3
Cat Herder 10:11 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by storybookending:
I think it sounds fine. Personally I would do a separate letter for those with children over the age of 3 and not even mention the new daycare.
I agree. It is asking for push back otherwise.
Tags:closing, reorganization
Reply Up