Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Last Day Of School: For Teacher
happymom 02:46 PM 05-18-2018
This is kind of off topic.

We're coming up here to our last day of school. My son has a REALLY special teacher. I am in charge of hosting the last day of school party.

Teacher appreciation week came and went, but I want to do something special for him on the last day of school. He has expressed to me how hard this day will be because he's "going to lose all his kids".

I feel really emotional just thinking about it. I want to do something special with the class for him. I've put in almost 80 hours of volunteering this year and all of the kids know me, too.

I was thinking about doing some sort of questionnaire, or making him something unique (he is a guitar player and song writer, so maybe something to do with that).

Can anyone help me brainstorm ideas of what would be appreciated by someone like him?
Cat Herder 02:59 PM 05-18-2018
I'd go with a Guitar to iPhone Adapter and a fun card signed by the entire class.
happymom 07:51 AM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I'd go with a Guitar to iPhone Adapter and a fun card signed by the entire class.
Thank you for the suggestion!
Baby Beluga 01:20 PM 05-21-2018
What about a personalized guitar strap? Maybe something like "love Kindergarten class of 2017" ?
Tags:last day, teacher
Reply Up