Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thankful For All of YOU!
bunnyslippers 06:11 PM 11-21-2012
When I first started doing this child care thing, I was lonely and often felt like a man without a country. I had just left teaching in a public school with a very close knit group of staff members.

I accidently stumbled upon this forum, and it had literally made a world of difference for me. Thanks to all of you for being my colleagues in an otherwise colleague-less profession! I don't know how I would get through some of my frustrations and stress without this forum.

I almost lost my vision 6 months ago. One of my doctors recommended that I have daily check-ins to make sure my vision hasn't changed. One of them is this forum's home page. I literally couldn't get through my day without this group.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I am thankful for all of you!
EchoMom 06:27 PM 11-21-2012
I completely agree!
Michael 09:39 PM 11-21-2012
That's great.
mom2many 10:35 AM 11-22-2012
I agree it is so nice having others in this profession who understand what it is like and you don't feel like you are all alone!

I have learned so much over the 26 years of running my small home daycare through trial and error...but since I have found this forum, I have learned even more!

I always love reading the advice and getting the perspectives of others on different issues and am very thankful for finding this forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
littlemissmuffet 05:58 PM 11-22-2012
Happy Thanksgiving!

I agree that this forum is a really valauble resource for childcare providers alike! Everyone has different opinions, perspectives and ways of running their own individual businesses and though we don't all always agree it's really great to see a large group of women (and a few men too!) sharing experiences, ideas, encouragement and advice!

Even though Thanksgiving in Canada has long passed... I too am thankful for this forum, Michael for providing it to us and all the posters here
Michael 07:35 PM 11-22-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Even though Thanksgiving in Canada has long passed... I too am thankful for this forum, Michael for providing it to us and all the posters here

Tags:positive
Reply Up