Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Nannyde - The Daycare Whisperer - Has a Blog on Daycare.com
Michael 12:18 AM 03-09-2011
Nannyde has been a member on this forum for a quite a while - I think I even banned her once - but she has had a lot to say and many of you had mentioned that she should start her own blog. Well, I decided to give her a home here at Daycare.com so she can further explore and share her experiences with you at her very own Daycare.com address: www.daycare.com/nannyde

Give it a look over and give us your suggestions and ideas. I hope she will find a much greater audience with Daycare.com at the helm.
nannyde 01:20 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Nannyde has been a member on this forum for a quite a while - I think I even banned her once - but she has had a lot to say and many of you had mentioned that she should start her own blog. Well, I decided to give her a home here at Daycare.com so she can further explore and share her experiences with you at her very own Daycare.com address: www.daycare.com/nannyde

Give it a look over and give us your suggestions and ideas. I hope she will find a much greater audience with Daycare.com at the helm.
I think I even banned her once

Cat Herder 03:51 AM 03-09-2011
I love it!!!!
dEHmom 04:12 AM 03-09-2011
great site!

Nannyde, let me know if and when you decide to publish a book!! lol. I guarantee it's much better than my Nanny 911 book.
nannyde 04:20 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by dEHmom:
great site!

Nannyde, let me know if and when you decide to publish a book!! lol. I guarantee it's much better than my Nanny 911 book.
Thank you very much.

I guess it's time to start writing the techniques down so you guys have a one stop shop.

I'm very happy to have this new venture and I hope I can make it happen. So far Michael has been uber patient and he knows his stuff. I'm not so easy to "live" with so that is going to take some skill.

You know what's funny about the Nanny shows is that they never really go back and do an update to see how the techniques are working. Methinks it's because they don't.
dEHmom 04:30 AM 03-09-2011
lol, very true nanny...I have the book, I never read the book.
Former Teacher 03:20 PM 03-09-2011
Nannyde has been a member on this forum for a quite a while - I think I even banned her once - .
I remember
Michael 03:21 PM 03-09-2011
She's earned her stripes.
Cat Herder 03:56 PM 03-09-2011
Nan, you got the "'bout **** time" stamp of approval from my Grandma...

I copied and pasted your blog into an email....

She can't do forums and it would take me 6 hours to talk her through it..

I am looking forward to the next one.
MommyMuffin 07:32 AM 03-10-2011
Love it! Really looking forward to the next one!! Thanks Nannyde!
nannyde 01:39 AM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
Love it! Really looking forward to the next one!! Thanks Nannyde!
We put up another one. Have a peek.
nannyde 03:21 AM 03-17-2011
I put up a really yummy stew crockpot recipe up yesterday. My kids really love it.
Cat Herder 03:46 AM 03-17-2011
Loving it, keep them coming!!!!
squareone 12:16 PM 03-17-2011

Woo hoo! Where is that jumping-up-and-down" smiley?

I too am looking forward to some great reading.
blessed mom 06:24 PM 03-20-2011
I tried to log on with my daycare.com login but it didn't work? Do I have to register seperately???
Michael 06:26 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by blessed mom:
I tried to log on with my daycare.com login but it didn't work? Do I have to register seperately???
Not on the blog. You can comment without it. Suggest you also get a Gravatar.com so we can see your image or website when commenting on nannyde's articles.
blessed mom 06:28 PM 03-20-2011
Not on the blog. You can comment without it. Suggest you also get a Gravatar.com so we can see your image or website when commenting on nannyde's articles.
Ok...just did that. On a side note she did have a place for members only. It said "welcome daycare.com users" so that is where I tried my login here. Would you happen to know if that is correct? Thanks!
Michael 06:31 PM 03-20-2011
hmm, I am not sure. There is no place for members only but I will check to see if there is a need for it. Maybe you writing about listing members for the Daycare.com registry? Can you show me the address of where you see "Welcome Daycare.com Members"?

Is there something specific you would like to do to sign in for?
Tags:blog, nannyde, website
Reply Up