Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Creating a budget
Josiegirl 07:16 AM 10-12-2013
I'm not sure if this belongs here or not. But I'm having such a difficult time writing up a budget. I've always just kept an eye on my checking account and hope for the best. I know...real professional.
Anyways, because it's required of me at the moment, I'm trying to fill out a budget and none of my addition comes out right. I've added every which way and it just doesn't correspond. I'm so confused.
I have to do a year's worth, then a 3 month projected budget. Maybe I'm simply trying too hard.
I tried using the Calendar Keeper but since I haven't been doing it right along, it just confused me even more.
Any advice?
Thanks!
Familycare71 04:21 PM 10-12-2013
Keep it simple...
Add up all of your projected income for the month (you can base it off the average of past income - like three months)
Then add up all of your past expenses- I would put them into category's(food, supplies, bills, etc...) if you need it for a three month period then take any expense in the past three months and take your average from that. (Total divided by three).
That should give you a sound number to work off of for future income and expenses
Hope it helps!
Reply Up