Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tom ? about MMK & T/S
frugalmama4 06:50 AM 10-23-2012
Good Morning Tom,

I have a question regrading MMK and T/S. So I know we can enter the hours worked on daycare related things outside of daycare hours i.e. "cooking/phones calls etc".

Now my issue is that I have not kept this record keeping up all year "I only enter each days work in the month of January".

Question-

1. Is their a way to calculator each months hours without entering it in daily i.e. " Mon October 22nd 1hour cleaning, 30min phones calls, 1hour cooking etc"? Can I just enter a total at the end of each week or month?

2. If yes, do I need to keep a paper record of some sort "writing down what was done each day and for how long"?

3. Also I know MMK allows you to input the kids time in and out...my hours of operation are 6:30-6:30; since my food sponsor does not require me to input the times...I don't. In order to have a accurate count for my T/S can I just input the arrival/pick up time of the first and last kid?

Thanks Tom and have a great day!
TomCopeland 11:35 AM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by frugalmama4:
Good Morning Tom,

I have a question regrading MMK and T/S. So I know we can enter the hours worked on daycare related things outside of daycare hours i.e. "cooking/phones calls etc".

Now my issue is that I have not kept this record keeping up all year "I only enter each days work in the month of January".

Question-

1. Is their a way to calculator each months hours without entering it in daily i.e. " Mon October 22nd 1hour cleaning, 30min phones calls, 1hour cooking etc"? Can I just enter a total at the end of each week or month?

2. If yes, do I need to keep a paper record of some sort "writing down what was done each day and for how long"?

3. Also I know MMK allows you to input the kids time in and out...my hours of operation are 6:30-6:30; since my food sponsor does not require me to input the times...I don't. In order to have a accurate count for my T/S can I just input the arrival/pick up time of the first and last kid?

Thanks Tom and have a great day!
Yes, you can enter in these hours at the end of a week or month. You can now go back and enter hours for the months in 2012. Yes, in this case, keep a paper record to show these hours, since you didn't enter them at the time.
Yes, you can enter just the first arrival and last one to leave.
Tags:mmk, t/s, taxes, time space percentage
Reply Up