Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Did It!!!!!
pfund2233 07:58 AM 09-27-2011
I finally did it!! I went from an hourly charge where I did NOT charge if the child was gone to a weekly charge with contracted hours!!! I gave my parent's their letters and new handbook with the new policy last night. I was nervous tho. I didn't want to lose any of my families. I had a DCM text me last night and say "I just read your letter. You have nothing to worry about with us... DCB will cont to come to you as long as your open!" That made me feel awesome... considering she was the one I was really worried about!! This new policy starts Oct 31st and it's nice knowing I'll have a regular income and won't have to worry about getting paid $400 or $100 for the week.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this topic in an earlier thread too!!!! I don't know what I would do some days without this forum!
Zoe 09:55 AM 09-27-2011
That is wonderful!!!!! It feels nice to have parents tell you how much they love having their child at your daycare isn't it?!? Good for you!
beachgrl 10:01 AM 09-27-2011
That's great, I hope to donthe Same soon with the two I have now butni gotta get some other full timers first bcni was naive and let ppl do drop in instead and nowni am not full so they are both 2-4 days a week for most part but daily rate...
beachgrl 10:26 AM 09-27-2011
That was obviously typed on my iPad in a hurry, lol..but grats on getting it done and having positive results!
MarinaVanessa 12:26 PM 09-27-2011
Hooray for you. I hope the other parents take the news well also. Good luck with that and keep us posted!!
Tags:contracted hours, hourly, positive
Reply Up