Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>BIG Thank You to Mr. Tom Copeland
frugalmama4 02:59 PM 03-23-2013
I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

I just left Tom's workshop in H-Town...and he was GREAT!!!

Thanks for all you do and all you still have left to do
TomCopeland 07:15 PM 03-23-2013
Originally Posted by frugalmama4:
I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

I just left Tom's workshop in H-Town...and he was GREAT!!!

Glad you liked it. Now home for some rest....
Lyss 08:32 PM 03-23-2013
Originally Posted by frugalmama4:

I agree!

Thanks for all the help you've offered on this forum, your blog, and books!!
Snowbunny 08:42 AM 03-24-2013
I agree 100%! I heard Tom speak a few years ago in Norfolk, Nebraska. He is a daycare provider's *best friend*!
qwe634671991 05:07 AM 04-01-2013
The company was founded in January 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Philip Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. in 1978. After thirty years, Nikehas always been committed to create opportunity for everyone to show themselves. Nike knows that only by using advanced technology can produce the best products such as Nike Free
  . So Nike has poured money and people into the product development. Nike’s air cushion technique bring about a revolution on sports circles. Shoes using this technique can protect the athlete's body, especially ankle and knee, it can reduce the impact because of acute turning, and lighten the pain because of wrick.

All over the world, many consumers feel matchless and glory because of wear Nike Free
. In recent years, because of admire Nike Free
shoes, many teenagers, do not hesitate to take risks to theft or even kill others. Nike Free
is made up by the characteristics of the people who take part in the sport or tourists. Compared with the normal shoes, they own the character of soft and reliable. They can reduce pressure and strengthen reliable. They can protect the ankle from injure. So when we are sporting, Nike Free
is necessary. Nike is one of the world’s top sporting brands. It is known worldwide. Nike has provided quality sporting goods for decades. Therefore, they create a very strong brand loyalty among consumers.
Tags:tom copeland
Reply Up