Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Panic, lLst Record Book
lovemykidstoo 04:44 AM 11-19-2014
So my food rep came last Wednesday and now I can't find my Forms, Facts and Figures book. haven't seen it since she was here. I've looked everywhere. It's not a small book, so it should be obvious if it was here. I'm thinking and praying that she accidently picked it up with her other items and didn't realize it. I have a call into the office, but she hasn't called me back yet I called yesterday and they said that she may not call until today because she's out in the field, but it seems like if she had it, she would have called me. I just cannot imagine what happened to it. Has anyone ever had anythign like this happen? I can't imagine having to recreate 11 months of records.
crazydaycarelady 07:31 AM 11-19-2014
If she does not have it I would give it a few day, it'll probably turn up!
lovemykidstoo 08:01 AM 11-19-2014
She just called and doesn't have it. I started looking around one more time and looked in my desk where I always keep it. Got a flashlight out and looked behind the drawer. You cannot remove the drawer from the desk. Got the flashlight and saw 1 inch of it sticking out. It had gone behind the drawer and then went flat so it literally was laying underneath the drawer. The drawer worked fine because it's side rails on it. Since it isn't removable, it took my son 10 minutes to work it out with a spatula. Soooo happy. Now I'm going to do things online as well as hard copy. Does anyone use an online record keeping that they like?
Reply Up