Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>10 Mos. Old Screaming, Not Napping, Waking Others
Unregistered 11:07 AM 10-23-2017
What to do? Let mom know all this, when she called I backed down on picking her up.Kid is sneezy,runny nose,no fever.Did tell mom I know she needs to use her leave for true illness. Kid is not hungry,or need a change. Help?!
Play Care 11:17 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
What to do? Let mom know all this, when she called I backed down on picking her up.Kid is sneezy,runny nose,no fever.Did tell mom I know she needs to use her leave for true illness. Kid is not hungry,or need a change. Help?!
Is this a one time issue or an every day thing? Can you separate baby into another room or further from the others? Do you have fans/white noise that could block some sound?
If the baby is usually a good napper but has a slight cold keeping them from resting comfortably, I would do my best to get through the day.
If this is an every day thing, and gentle sleep training wasn't effective, I would term.
I don't mind comforting a child during naps once in a while, I figure that's part of the job. But an everyday thing? Nope.
Good Luck!
Tags:infants, won't sleep
Reply Up