Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Something Must Be Going Right
Country Kids 08:38 AM 02-26-2012
The other day I wrote about having a tough group this last year. I'm gone over and over in my mind what we can do a different to curb the behaviors I'm having.

One of the big ones is I enjoying to preschool with the little ones and this group has a rough time of doing it. So that is another area I'm working on revamping and seeing what we can do different.

Well, since then I have had two parents tell me on the same day that they are very, very pleased with what their child is learning here!!! I'm thinking they are learning with everything that I'm dealing with?! One parent proceeds to tell me all about the letter and number recognition that their child is doing. Also, this child is counting to higher numbers in order and will line things up to count!

The other parent tells me how well their child is doing with letters and is now starting to sound out letters in small books. We cover this very basically when learning the letters. Also, how well they seem to draw and use their imagination.

So that gave me a little boost. Like I said I was shocked they were getting anything with everything that happens but I must be doing something right.
Michelle 09:20 AM 02-26-2012
Good job!
we are always hardest on ourselves.
Keep up the good work, and sounds like you have good supportive parents.
(priceless)
Heidi 10:04 AM 02-26-2012
Yay Country!

Now write down what she said, and put it on your bathroom mirror for those tough days!
Tags:good behavior, positive
Reply Up