Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back Forum > Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare

Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare Forum does not allow for advertising but if you are a member trying to Buy, Sell, or Lease a facility, we encourage you to use this thread. (Admin reserves the right to remove any post deemed unworthy)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2019, 10:03 AM
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb Seeking Space within an Existing Center-Based Program

Iím a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), school administrator, and certified special education teacher. I am seeking to partner with preschools to provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy within preschool/daycare settings.

In case you are unfamiliar with what a BCBA does or what ABA is, we are independent practitioners who provide behavior analysis services. ABA therapy is considered by many experts to be the gold-standard treatment for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or other developmental conditions.

If you are familiar with ABA therapy, you may have heard of home-based and center-based programs; however, research (Dixon, Burns, Granpeesheh, Roshan, Powell & Linstead, 2017; Weiss, n.d.) demonstrates that they often fall short because the children have difficulty generalizing the skills taught in isolation in the home or therapy center to the natural environment (e.g. school).

Thus, I am seeking classroom and office/therapy (e.g. OT, PT, Speech) space within an existing program. Additionally, because the goal is to help our children learn from one another, I am also looking for the ability to have my clients along with their therapists periodically visit the typical classroom.

If this interests you, please reach out to me at
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 07:15 AM
Cat Herder's Avatar
Cat Herder Cat Herder is offline
Advanced Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,753

What state, county?

Also, you may want to contract with local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies as that is who provides our therapists for free. Only they can receive the grant money that pays for these services, not us. (at least in my state)
- Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Thanks

Hi Cat! I'm currently in Michigan, but I'm a Georgia resident and seeking to return to the South.

Which state are you in?

Thanks for the information regarding Child Care Resource and Referral.
Reply With Quote

occupational therapy, space needed, speech therapist, therapist

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
perfect child care center space simon Daycare and Taxes 0 05-22-2012 04:16 PM
Website Or Program That Lets You Design Your Space sahm1225 Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 4 02-15-2011 04:21 AM
Question Concerning Opening A Hourly Based Facility generalee72 Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 1 10-25-2010 09:02 PM
Looking to lease a space for a day care center in CA Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 0 06-10-2010 02:37 PM
Family Daycare, Daycare Center, or what? SDMom Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 1 08-05-2008 11:13 AM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 AM.         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming