Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Little Support?
tehck_1013 09:16 PM 06-11-2015
I've been doing daycare for a little over a year now and still only have 7 likes on my facebook page. I'm not joking. 3 of them are family, and one of them is ME. Can you say pathetic? Of course I have only had two families and they are still with me so after all this time it's been the same people and only one mom has liked the page. But still... I like scrolling through and seeing other daycare providers days, activities, happy kids, and good articles. So without sounding like too much of a "like" hog, I would appreciate having some friendly support to show that I am not in fact a nobody, and it will also give me a chance to start following some of you ladies' pages THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!

tehck_1013 09:17 PM 06-11-2015
https://www.facebook.com/ElliesHomeChildcare
Thriftylady 09:37 PM 06-11-2015
I love all your pics! I have been at it a year, and had three kids for a short time. I have none right now. Hang in there, we can support each other!
tehck_1013 09:41 PM 06-11-2015
Yay! Thank you Yes, I can imagine I am very lucky to have reeled in the first two families I have (I only interviewed these two families, ever, and got them!) I had to fake it til I made it tho lmao I just kept posting pictures of my kids to make it seem like I had slots taken... (which is true lol unfortunately) You hang in there too! You will get more. Like everyone on here says, it's not stable income lol they will come and go
tehck_1013 09:59 PM 06-16-2015
Thanks everyone who stopped by! I wasn't able to follow anyone back lol but I still appreciate the support!

Tags:bad fit, interview
Reply Up