Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>To You Newbies
Magic 09:49 AM 06-14-2018
to you newbies
listen to these wise long time day care providers !

I sure wish I had found this forum when I first opened many moons ago

lots of great insight and help here

oh the things I wish I had done different ..lol

and I am still learning every day and I still listen to these great providers

no question too silly

Michael 01:51 AM 06-15-2018
Thanks for the feedback. I wish there was a way to get this forum out to more providers. We are indexed pretty well in the search engines and word of mouth.
nannyde 06:39 AM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by Michael:
Thanks for the feedback. I wish there was a way to get this forum out to more providers. We are indexed pretty well in the search engines and word of mouth.
It's one of the very few places you can go and be anonymous. So many of the "groups" online now require you to use your real name. This can cause so many problems now. I can't imagine what the percentage of complaints to the State now are from internet posts. I haven't done daycare for four years and I STILL get calls to the State because of my posts.

I choose to have my name out there but if I wanted to keep my opinions private, this would be the place to go.

The other huge positive is the archives. It's so hard to go through previous posts when you are in online groups. Here you can have many years worth of posts and a good search engine.

For someone starting out, just going back to the beginning of the archives and working your way through the posts backwards will practically teach you how to do daycare. Even if you just read the posts with ten responses or more. If you find in your travels you like specific posters (like the "cat's") you can search only their posts and read the threads they participated in.

I daycare.com There's nothing else like it on the net that I know of.
Tags:daycare.com, forum - positive praise
Reply Up