Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Free ECE Webinars
Crystal 07:22 AM 07-29-2011
Here is a link to some free ECE webinars. There is one this Sunday on Culture in ECE and another next Sunday on managing, motivating and retaining staff, as well as some others coming up:

http://www.earlychildhoodwebinars.org/presentations/
JaydensMommy 07:45 AM 07-29-2011
Wow, Thanks.. those look great!
MarinaVanessa 07:54 AM 07-29-2011
Yep, I'm signed up all the way up to October. I like taking them all even though they seem to be center based because you can always tweak the info to fit our needs as a daycare home. I like that you can sign up and not actually participate during the time that they actually are (it's hard for me since in my time zone I'm usually getting lunch made, served, cleaned up and nap starts) and they send you a link to the webinar that you can watch at your convenience. I love that.
Sugar Magnolia 10:29 AM 07-29-2011
Crystal, I looked through the link but I did not see if any in-service hours or continuing education credits could be earned. Do you know? Looks VERY informative though! LIKE!
Cat Herder 07:03 AM 10-13-2011
I just signed up for new ones. Thank you, again, for this Crystal.

I really like this resource!! Sad that I had to learn about it from a provider clear across the country instead of the CCR&R I work so diligently to please.

I do wish there was a better way of working together with my State (or better yet a National Agency with across the boards regs ) to do what they would like for us to do. A little kindness, explanation and resources go a long way!!!

Why do they have to force it, be so negative during inspections and threaten my income all the time.... I should be able to decide what level of services I can afford to offer for $105 a week. Right?

I LOVE learning new things and being able to have tangible evidence to present to potential clients that what I am doing is important, YKWIM??

I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way....

These webinars are a step in the right direction, though, because now I have tools and information to START a dialogue during their hazing "visits". Bring it on......
Cat Herder 11:16 AM 10-26-2011
The "Race to the Top" webinar is going on right now for anyone interested.
Tags:resources, training, webinar
Reply Up