Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Yeah Sure, You'll Be The First One I Will Call If I Come Back To Daycare
nikia 11:41 AM 03-30-2011
So after texting the mom who never showed up yesterday non-stop I finally got a reply and she said she was scared to tell me so she just skipped out. So I got up 3 hours early for her to skip out on me. I told she didnt have to pay this week and now I regret it

Anything I can do?? Can I take back my offer of no payment? I know its mean but I just feel angry about this. She even had the nerve to say, if you ever open back up call me. yeah sure since you skipped out on me youll be the first one I would call.
cheerfuldom 11:55 AM 03-30-2011
no just leave it. I wouldn't let her come back with the way she treated you (I assume this was a drop in or something?) I wouldn't try and get payment out of her unless there are some circumstances where she is owing you a lot or something.
nikia 12:01 PM 03-30-2011
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
no just leave it. I wouldn't let her come back with the way she treated you (I assume this was a drop in or something?) I wouldn't try and get payment out of her unless there are some circumstances where she is owing you a lot or something.
No I am closing my daycare for good, Friday is that last day. She knew if she pulled early she would have to pay two weeks notice so she waited till the last week I was open and just didnt show.
Unregistered 12:42 PM 03-30-2011
and then you text her non stop....

Did she know you were getting up early just for her kid?

Good luck in your future career.

(Its not a good idea to scare people or text/call non-stop)
nikia 01:23 PM 03-30-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
and then you text her non stop....

Did she know you were getting up early just for her kid?

Good luck in your future career.

(Its not a good idea to scare people or text/call non-stop)

Yes she did know I was getting up just for her at 5 am noone else comes until 8 am and yes Im so scary since I told her not to pay for the week even though by all rights she should have. And yes I did text her 5 times through the day because one its called respect on her part to let me know, two it is my last week doing daycare and I had special things for her children.

Where is the troll picture when I need one.
Tags:no show, non-payment
Reply Up