Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCB Made My Day!
Pepperth 06:47 PM 06-24-2015
DCB (5) was in the playroom by himself for a few minutes while the little ones were with me in the living room. Its an open concept house, so I could hear him singing in there. I assumed he was playing legos, but he called me in to look at what he'd done. He had picked up the whole play room by himself without being asked!
Baby Beluga 08:54 PM 06-24-2015
How awesome!
Laurel 08:57 PM 06-24-2015
Originally Posted by Pepperth:
DCB (5) was in the playroom by himself for a few minutes while the little ones were with me in the living room. Its an open concept house, so I could hear him singing in there. I assumed he was playing legos, but he called me in to look at what he'd done. He had picked up the whole play room by himself without being asked!
That is sweet!
childcaremom 02:14 AM 06-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pepperth:

And singing while he works
Josiegirl 03:01 AM 06-25-2015
So cool! Don't you just love it when kids turn around and do something so thoughtful and sweet like that???
Thriftylady 08:11 AM 06-25-2015
It is amazing how sweet kids can be.
Unregistered 08:16 AM 06-25-2015
Send him over! I live at ....
AmyKidsCo 11:07 AM 06-26-2015
Awwww, how sweet!

My boys, 8 & 10, cleaned up the basement playroom all by themselves last week. Of course it's trashed again now, but it was a nice thought.
Tags:daycare experiences
Reply Up