Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Quickbooks Question....
MissAnn 08:04 AM 02-16-2018
Simple start or self-employed?
Really needing to replace KidKare!
Thanks for any further pointers!
hwichlaz 10:39 AM 02-16-2018
I could use some help too. I’ve been trying to use self employed, and love that it syncs with my banks....but there isn’t a way to add cash transactions or keep track of time
MissAnn 11:04 AM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
I could use some help too. I’ve been trying to use self employed, and love that it syncs with my banks....but there isn’t a way to add cash transactions or keep track of time
I’m looking at the categories in self employed. Is there a way to add in our own spending categories like the ones on MMK and KidKare.

We need help!
Tigerlilly 08:04 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
I have it and there is a way to add cash transactions. Are you talking about cash payment or cash purchases/expenses?
hwichlaz 03:26 AM 02-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tigerlilly:
I have it and there is a way to add cash transactions. Are you talking about cash payment or cash purchases/expenses?
Both. I want to add transactions that aren't in my bank accounts. A parent pays cash, and instead of driving to the bank, I use it to buy something for the business.
Tigerlilly 10:09 AM 02-17-2018
Go to the transaction section. Click add transaction, under category on the right middle part of the screen, click select category. Type in the word income. Or if it is an expenses, type in expense and indicate what type of expense it is. You can also upload a photo of the receipt and add it to that transaction.

If you are finding it hard to read with all of the bank transaction pulled up too, go to you tools icon top right corner next to your account name. Click bank accounts and hide the ones you do not want to see. Easy to turn off and on.
hwichlaz 03:17 PM 02-17-2018

THANK YOU
Tags:quick books
Reply Up