Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CL Score!! My DCKs Are Going To Flip When They Pull Up Tomorrow!
MG&Lsmom 09:33 AM 03-20-2011
I've been scouring CL for outside toys for about a month now. Since we can't use our backyard anymore due to the pool I've been looking to add to the couple of cozy coupes and trikes and cube slide. I got the big Step2 basketball hoop, a small slide, sand table, and another cozy coupe for $30! And the family is moving out of the country and unloading even more. He offered me a log cabin house for $40 ! I just couldn't take it with me this morning. My front yard looks like, well, a DAYCARE! LOL!
ninosqueridos 11:49 AM 03-20-2011
OMG I can't even find ONLY a cozy coupe here for $30!!! Great finds!! I've been looking for new stuff on cl, too. Enjoy your new stuff!!!!!!!!!
momofsix 06:33 AM 03-21-2011
WooHoo!!! Gotta love CL...your kiddos will be so e3xcited!
Blackcat31 06:34 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by MG&Lsmom:
I've been scouring CL for outside toys for about a month now. Since we can't use our backyard anymore due to the pool I've been looking to add to the couple of cozy coupes and trikes and cube slide. I got the big Step2 basketball hoop, a small slide, sand table, and another cozy coupe for $30! And the family is moving out of the country and unloading even more. He offered me a log cabin house for $40 ! I just couldn't take it with me this morning. My front yard looks like, well, a DAYCARE! LOL!
How did the kids react? Were they excited? I love getting new toys for outside. I think part of the fun is seeing how much excitement the kids have....
SilverSabre25 06:37 AM 03-21-2011
Sounds like lots of fun! I keep daydreaming about the major changes I want to make to our yard/outdoor play-space.

Last year I was thrilled to get the Step2 Roller coaster for $40...that thing was literally the BEST $40 I have EVER spent on a toy. It provides countless hours of entertainment for everyone from those just old enough to climb up into it (15-18 months) to my lightweight 9 year old niece!
MG&Lsmom 07:29 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
How did the kids react? Were they excited? I love getting new toys for outside. I think part of the fun is seeing how much excitement the kids have....
They wanted to stay outside instead of coming in at 6:45am arrival! Unfortunately it was only 30 degrees and now it's snowing!! Love New England weather
dEHmom 07:44 AM 03-21-2011
good job!!!

hubs went to an auction for first time over weekend. Bought a CRAPLOAD of stuff for 15 dollars. lol. He said brand new fridges, stoves, etc all going for like 20, 30 and 50 bucks! He wanted to stay and see how much the house itself went for since everything else went so cheap.

I'm going to go with him to the next ones, that way there I can buy some stuff too. Everything he bought was 1-5 dollars.
Tags:coupe, craigs list
Reply Up