Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Finally Terming Problem Family
laundrymom 06:06 AM 01-23-2011
Well the mom who was always late paying ( in advance) but that's my policy. I get paid on Fridays for following week. Well she said she would be here Friday evening, never showed up. Texted me sat morning said she would be here sat, never showed up. Haven't heard from her since. So term papers are ready, filled out and I'm giving them to her the next time I see her. I am finished. Total lack of respect. She played the week late payment is coming feel sorry for me card for over 2 years. I'm done.
cillybean83 06:15 AM 01-23-2011
Good for you!! You deserve to have parents who respect your business! Take a picture of the look on her face when you hand her the papers! lol
Unregistered 06:35 AM 01-23-2011
Make sure you get your money first Monday morning then hand her term papers LOL that way aleast you are already paid for one week of 2 week notice.
momofboys 12:01 PM 01-23-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Well the mom who was always late paying ( in advance) but that's my policy. I get paid on Fridays for following week. Well she said she would be here Friday evening, never showed up. Texted me sat morning said she would be here sat, never showed up. Haven't heard from her since. So term papers are ready, filled out and I'm giving them to her the next time I see her. I am finished. Total lack of respect. She played the week late payment is coming feel sorry for me card for over 2 years. I'm done.
Get her payment first then give notice! Good Luck!
laundrymom 02:02 PM 01-23-2011
Originally Posted by janarae:
Get her payment first then give notice! Good Luck!
So she has pulled the grandmom died card, looking through her file this is gma #6 .. in 2 years.
cillybean83 02:26 PM 01-23-2011
lol 6th grandma...well i guess SOMEONES grandma died last week....I would tell her that your mortgage bill doesn't care when your grandma died so he surely doesn't care when someone else's does, so she needs to pay like, yesterday.
care-care 05:29 PM 01-23-2011
How sad that she has to lie to you. How would you ever trust what she says after her doing that repeatedly?? Best of luck to you in terming her.
laundrymom 07:08 PM 01-23-2011
Originally Posted by cvankampen:
How sad that she has to lie to you. How would you ever trust what she says after her doing that repeatedly?? Best of luck to you in terming her.
Well she called me crying,... I did some checking and gma did die. Great grandma. So...... Well Friday is the day I'll see her and Friday is the day I'll term.
Blackcat31 07:19 PM 01-23-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Well she called me crying,... I did some checking and gma did die. Great grandma. So...... Well Friday is the day I'll see her and Friday is the day I'll term.
Oh, that's too bad that her Gma really did die. I can understand how it can be so hard in situations like these...some people seem to have all kinds of bad luck and it is one thing after another. I can totally understand though how you cannot let her drama and her life effect yours and even though she is going through more than 10 people do at once whether she is lying or just has that bad of luck shouldnt change that for you she is still a difficult situation when it comes to respect and paying. I would still term and sigh a huge sigh of relief when her problems and stories are no longer yours. Good luck and stay strong.
Tags:terminate
Reply Up